King of the Hill

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
Have you guys seen the episode where Hank Hill meets his new neighbor Khan?
And he was like "so are you chinese or japanese?"
and khan was like "I'm Laotian...something something"
and his other friend was like "the ocean?"
and Hank was like "so are you chines or japanese?"
:lmao: That was a classic!
Thought I'd bring that up cuz it was funny. :)

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i think it's a funny show. too bad it's not actual lao folks voicing the characters. it's soo funny when min is speaking lao and i'm straining to understand what the heck she's saying.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sorry i don't watch it but see little scene of it yea khan their nieghbors :lol: its funny show i heard

Rakniran

THATS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOW..THE ONLY WEIRD THING ABOUT THIS SHOW IS THAT SOMETIMES,WHEN THEY TRIED TO SPEAK LAO IT END UP NOT SOUNDING LIKE LAO AT ALL,BUT VIETNAMES LANGUAGE...YOU DO KNOW THAT THE GIRL THATS THE VOICE OF THE MOM AND THE LITTLE GIRL IS CHINESE AND MAYBE HALF VIET THATS WHY SHE COULDNT SPEAK LAO LANGUAGE IN THIS SHOW..

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i watch that show and had no idea that they were laotian at first..lol, they don't even speak lao properly- all they do is just make typical asian sounding noises...even though it is not politically correct- it is still a funny show

jentha

sarNie Egg
yup i watch that show too its hilarious bobby and conny's relationship is so silly sometimes

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I'm kinda offended by it even tho it's supposed to be all jokes but i don't want to give people notions who don't know what Laos is to believe that's how we talk or do in the show. Cuz u know there are those naive/narrowminded ppl.

Rakniran

King of the hill is one of my favorite show..i have the dvd collection. i wish they would hurry up and release season 6 out on dvd

Saifah

bite me x___
yeah the neighbor is laos, i saw one episode and i saw the one they lift up their shirt and it said laos, i was laughing... laos people these days.