Kissing in the Rain [ONE SHOT]

Saifah

bite me x___
KISSING IN THE RAIN

“You know what I love about you?” Rome said as he stroked his long-time girlfriend Rita’s hands.

“What?” She smiled

“That I can be myself around you and you don’t get embarrassed to be around me.” He kissed her fingers one by one.

“Well, do you know what I love about you?”

“Tell me.”

“That you let me be around you when you know I’m going to be embarrassed.” She giggled and Rome smiled.

They were both laying on the couch in Rome’s house watching TV while everyone was out to dinner. The two lovebirds wanted to stay home alone together. Rita’s head on Rome’s chest while he stroked her hair and she look up at him in adoration.

“Mmm, I love hearing the rain. It’s so soothing.” She said and closed her eyes.

“I love hearing your voice.” He leaned toward her and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

“We should stay home alone more often.” She said and smiled.

They both turned back to the TV watching The Notebook. Their favorite alone time movie. It kind of reminded them of how they met.

[Flashback]

“C’mon, Rita. Let’s try it! I promise you’ll love it.” He said pulling her towards a train track.

“Are you trying to kill me?” She giggled.

“Please? I’m gonna do it too!” He walked up to the train tracks and lay across it as the tooting of the train was heard from a distance.

“Rome! Get up! There’s a train coming!” She covered her mouth with her hands.

“Not till you come and lay with me.” He smirked
“Fine!” She quickly and slowly layed down on the track with him. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

“Rome, please, let’s just go.” She was breathing uncontrollably.

“The train isn’t even here yet.”

The train became visible in the distance and Rita started to panic.

“Rome, its coming. C’mon.” She attempted to pull him up but he wouldn’t budge.

“Just a few more seconds...” He held her down on the track as the train came closer.

“Rome!”

“Here it comes…” He smiled.

“Oh gosh!”

“Alright, go, go, go!” He pulled her up and they both ran out of the way before the train could hit them as they both hit the grass on the side.

They both laughed uncontrollably and stared in each other’s eyes.

“You’re a crazy one you know that Rome?” She smiled as she stared.
“I am what I am.” He smiled and leaned towards her.

Their lips met and Rome brought her arms around his neck as their tongues molded together in a passionate kiss. Their first one.

[flashback end]

“Hey Rome?” Rita said looking away from the TV and at him.
“Yeah?”

“Remember when we first met…and I told you what I’ve always wanted to do?”

“You mean sky diving? We went last month, remember? When we went with your parents on vacation.”

“No, the other thing.”

He thought about it for a moment and looked outside then back at her and smiled.

“Kissing in the rain?”

She nodded.

“Now would be a good time, huh?”

“I think so.” She giggled.

“Let’s go then!” He crouched down so she could hop on his back and she held on tight as he ran outside both of them being pelted with rain.

“Rome, this is beautiful.” She hugged him tightly as they got soaked.

“Not as beautiful as what’s standing right in front of me.” He put his hands on either side of her face.

“I love you, Rome. More than anything.” She could feel tears form in her eyes but he couldn’t see it because of the rain.

“I love you too. You’re the only one for me.”

He leaned in to kiss her and the entire moment was perfect. No loud noises, only the sound of the pouring rain surrounded them both as their lips melted together in a passionate and loving kiss. Either of them wanted it to end. It was perfect. Rita’s wrapped her arms around his neck and he placed his hands on her petite waist making the moment feel like a scene out of a movie. If only they had a camera.

They pulled away after a while and just stared into each other’s eyes. Both of them remaining in the same position. He then grabbed her hands and smiled.

“Rita, even though I’ve told you this multiple times, I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart. And that even though you hear those three words everyday from me, it means so much more. I just couldn’t see myself with anyone but you. I can’t get you out of my head. You’re on my mind 24/7. Even when your not here, you’re still here. In my heart. And that’s where it’s going to stay. Forever. My heart aches for you. I can’t stand it when I’m not with you. I count the minutes until I see you everyday. It’s like clockwork. But I just want you to know that you are the most amazing person I have ever met and if there were more people like you, the world would be a better place. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” He finally finished leaving her totally speechless and breathless.

“Rome, I—“

“You don’t have to say anything. Just know that’s how I feel.”

She couldn’t say a thing. She was just utterly amazed by his words.

“So, now that you know how I feel. Here I stand—or kneel on my knees. Asking you Sirita, will you marry me?” He said getting down on one knee holding out a black velvet box.

“Oh my gosh, Rome!” She covered her face in her hands from looking like a fool in front of Rome.

“Hey, it’s okay.” He said soothing her.

“Y-yes , Rome.” She smiled through her tears.

“Yes, I’ll marry you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” She kissed him once again and they both ran inside the house.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSS

Err, the notebook. Never saw the whole movie. Saw some scenes but can't remeber much out from it.

Rome and Rita has such a cute nad lovable relationship! Rome is soooo sweet towards Rita. I love how he proposed to her out in the rain! That was just too cute! Now, I'm wondering if anyone's ever proposed their gf in the rain before. Lol. That was a cute story Fah. Is that it? That's the end of it?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
MAJOR LOVE IT...i think you should make a sequel this was great...the romance and the sweet just so prefect for a prefect couple

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
While up in thier room.............................

'He kissed her neck and she moaned lightly and grabbed his back. She ran her hands down it as he plunged his tongue into her mouth, running his hands between there bodies. She moaned as she let him deeper into her, deeper into her soul, the feeling of arousment, seduction, and wanting more over taking them both. He looked into her brown eyes and started moving a little faster, her petite frame moving with his and the passion in her eyes over taking everything. She kinked her neck as he bit a piece and sucked as hard as he could. She let out an erotic moan and wrapped her legs around his legs to keep hold of him.
"Oh god Rome! Dont stop!" Rita moaned as Rome quickened his pace and penetrated her soul, like diving deeper into her.
Rome moaned as he lifted his head and his breathing became heavy and the moans and groans echoed the room like a piercing scream.
"Ohhhh Rita...'

fun

Expired Sarnie
This was such a cute story. I love how much Rome loves Rita. It's like they are meant to be together forever. If Rome and Rita dated in real life, I would be the happiest person in the world. Even if it was for a brief moment. I can't get Rome to be with me but I would then want him to be with Rita! :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
iTS ONESHOT SOO YEP THATS iT. UNLESS YOU WANT TO CONTiNUE WRiTiNG iT LOL
Lol. IDK. Maybe. I'll keep that in mind since I'm starting a one shot or might make it to a whole FF. Hahaha.

But whoa! Fallen, love your descriptions! That was hotttt!!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
very romantic... i love it. thank you. this one is a keeper... you mind me sharing it? credit will be given

Saifah

bite me x___
NO PLEASE DONT. iT STAYS iN SARNWORLD.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that was one sweet one~shot saifah...gosh if only guys like rome from the fanfic really exist... :p

fallen..that was one hotttt scene you got there :lol: