Kites Trailer

nikki1786

LizQuen

One of bollywood's most controversial movies (due to the stars alleged affair) "Kites" .

"Kites" is now showing in India,US,Europe and Latin America....

Starring India's finest and one of the most handsome man in the world Mr. Hrithik Roshan

And one of the most beautiful latinas Ms. Barbara Mori aka Rubi...​

Trailer

cecilia

Staff member
wow. HRITIK'S HOT IN HERE ..
was coming in here and ask for everyone recommendation b/c there's nothing good on atm Lol
i totally forgot about this LOl

darn, can't find any youtube link for this .. too early on the game huh> LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^just came out recently in theatre ja ..
sometime ppl rip it apart and upload it to youtube but i guess not this time :(
i'll wait for the dvd as well --

nikki1786

LizQuen
^just came out recently in theatre ja ..
sometime ppl rip it apart and upload it to youtube but i guess not this time :(
i'll wait for the dvd as well --
but you didn't succeed searching for the YT links... XD
yeah... i ask my mom to buy me a dvd of this movie... both Barbara and Hrithik looked hot. also its been quite awhile since i haven't seen Barbara's movies...

fun

Expired Sarnie
OoOOO I haven't paid much attention to Bollywood these days but this sure caught my attention.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think the whole thieve ideas is what make this movie look good ..
the cross over romance is hot -- the kinship is alluring as well LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I google. Nothing. I haven't bought a Bollywood film in years. I don't want a collection. I just want to watch this and get over with it lol... so if anyone finds a link, share em =)

nikki1786

LizQuen
me either f4f... waiting for the links too... and i am waiting for your chapter update... so i can start my chapter... XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is it really mine turn lol. I haven't been in that thread. I was too absorbed in Taddao Bussaya. Will get on with it. I thought I was the fourth person? Am I second?

Anyways Ceci, have you found a link?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Is it really mine turn lol. I haven't been in that thread. I was too absorbed in Taddao Bussaya. Will get on with it. I thought I was the fourth person? Am I second?

Anyways Ceci, have you found a link?
yeah you're 4th person (last person among the collaborative 4 writers...) :p

ntxawm209

sarNie Egg
Looove dis movie, has everything: romance, action, awesome music, n some humors. Hrithik was so friggin awesome in da movie n hott. :wub: Barbara was great as well, love her n Hrithik together. :wub: Wud love 2 c them back onscreen. Can't believe dis movie was flopped, thought it was gonna be superhit or blockbuster.

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't really enjoy it as much as i thought i would .. it's cheesy in my book - probably just going to touch it once lOl ..

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I loveee it! Same bollywood love story with some what diff twists here and there but fresh and modern taste.

Barbara is drop dead gorgeous! She has such a mature face but so beautiful that you wouldn't even dare to guess her age! She reminds me so much of Lara Dutta. Gosh, I'm in love with her!

Once again, Hrithik is superb like usual! I'm always in awe of him! He's a complete package!

The chemistry between Hrithik and Barbara is beautifully amazing! They should pair up again!

The cinematography is breath taking! A typical bollywood love movie yet so refreshing and entertain!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Because it was on Netflix, I got the chance to see it. Um. I would rate this a 2 out of 10. Totally disappointed. The women are great dancers not so much the men. Hrithik Roshan needs Taeyang or Jay Park to give him a few lessons here and there.