Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, someone said Rome will realize that Ritas the girl @ the Island on the next epi! so that means it should be ending this week. im glad he didnt find out the very last minute

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't like it when lakorns drag... Really, Tinah? That's great!... Is it true that this lakron is filming and airing at the same time?

numfon

sarNie Adult
i've been reading the story from P'Buay - Nuntawan, the screenwriter's blog, and it's dragging quite a bit more. the p'ek's gonna find out that Prapai was the one taking care of him on the island after he 'feels' her face. at first.. ah'poh wants a divorce from him cuz she's gonna think that he's blind for life (he's gonna fake it).. but then she's gonna change her mind after she finds out that she's not Sinjai's real daughter. so umm.. i guess Uttsanee and Prapai are gonna deal with a bit more drama, since ah'poh is gonna cling onto Uttsanee for a better life.

-_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
i've been reading the story from P'Buay - Nuntawan, the screenwriter's blog, and it's dragging quite a bit more. the p'ek's gonna find out that Prapai was the one taking care of him on the island after he 'feels' her face. at first.. ah'poh wants a divorce from him cuz she's gonna think that he's blind for life (he's gonna fake it).. but then she's gonna change her mind after she finds out that she's not Sinjai's real daughter. so umm.. i guess Uttsanee and Prapai are gonna deal with a bit more drama, since ah'poh is gonna cling onto Uttsanee for a better life.

-_-
ahh are you serious?..dont tell me they extended more epi since they are filming while airing

tinah

sarNie Coma
funny that we want it to drag lol. i actually dont think its dragging that much and even if it is, still good. cant get enough of rome/rita.

i'm actually glad that they're filming while it's airing...that way there's hope that they can add more scenes btwn. rome and sririta! :clap: i can't wait to watch the next episode -- episode 27! rome and sririta are so :wub: together!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol... i really didnt think this lakorn would make it over 25 episodes but it did..... hehe i'm happy... it wont end until next week so YAY!!! :yahoo: :dude: :clap: we need some :slapandkissse3: scene's or maybe even the :r-scene-pop-corn: / :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: .... hahha but i doubt it that they'll do that.....lol :loool:

it's probably the best lakorn i've seen this summer :) i give it an A+ cause everyone played their parts well......

lisa05

sarNie Egg
i want this lakorn to end soon it getting annoying. but epi.27 getting better cuz when rome gonna find out that it is rita that he feel in love.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn but am ready for it to end. want to him to know already!!!!!!!!!!!

the part when apoh cried when she broke up with her bf was so sad. ae nailed that part! she's such a great actress.