Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww. it barely showed rome in the 2nd teaser too. but yeh, looks like rita will be taken advantage alot by panada/ae.

so, it really is airing after anne/chatchai. that sucks. but oh well, atleast its airing

thanks youa

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I guess the story is kind of like Luerd Hong the one with Bee N. and Pong? I can't remember who the p'ek in that one was.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, this is the same lakorn, but Rita is actually the nang'ek. dont know why Ae is on the cover. probaly cuz shes also the main focus.

by the way, Rome look so handsome! :wub: so manly like. more mature than some of the other newbies and he's only in his early 20s

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just went to the site of Broadcast and it said this will be airing on the 19th.

darn, i was hoping we would see it tommrow! oh well, just 1 take longer. hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man can't wait to see this ..from the teaser Ae still looks so pretty!! and young! man I'm gonna love watching her play evil... but eh kinda sad.. but glad that she can be so diverse! I love this chick

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Seems like Sinjai had an affair with Panada's husband but they were lovers before Panada was in the picture? Ae isn't Panada's daughter, she's just a random prostitute's kid that Panada switched with Sinjai's kid (Rita). P'ek seems like a real woman hater :lol:. In the previews I think I saw him in a wheelchair and since Rita is a nurse undoubtedly that's how they'll hook up. I don't know if I'll like this though. I hate the whole "lets torture n'ek and see how saintly she can remain" thing. Reminds me of Luerd Hong and Kom Rak Payabaht (is that the title? the one with Vee/Aump/Yui).