Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
just saw epi 1. gotta say, this is interesting. Rome is such a bad boi. hehe cant wait to see the next epi when he tried to kiss Rita

too bad it only airs 30 min though!!..

tinah

sarNie Coma
from the ending theme, theres alot of drama. Rita is constantly getting picked on. theres already a kiss/slap in the next epi lol

i hope Rome doesnt become blind throughout the lakorn. that would suck!

by the way, Panada is still beautiful after having a kid.

tang071

sarNie Elites
this lakorn def. reminds me of luerd hong like others have mentioned. how the n'ek who is actually is rich, gets switched with another baby who is poor, in this case is a prostitute's daughter. kinda reminds me of autumn in my heart with the whole baby switching. however the switch was done on purpose by pannada to make a point to her ex-lover that she is winning by having his son be her maid. so rita is brought up in an orphanage and is lacking the love a child wants from her mother. she prays and finally gets her wish to have in this case a pretend mother, pannada. however she is not seen as a daughter but someone to use and put their anger out on. ae, the other baby grows up rich but spoiled. she falls in love with the p'ek who sees women as subordinate since they're all throwing themselves at him. he thinks they're all after his money. he probablly gets into a car accident and becomes blind. rita, a nurse, is hired to take care of rome but in ae's name. he probablly falls in love with the wrong girl. kinda like ngao asoke and llong ngao jun too. i dunno this is all speculation.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
haha thanks tinah, actually...right after i came here, i went to buddy media to see if anyone posted anything new, and there it was hahahaha....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
so far i like the lakorn.

Rome is so hott :drool: and Rita is pretty. =D

Does anyone kno if Rome gonna be able to see again later on in the lakorn?

Dlin eps 2 right now :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
just saw epi 2. another meanie pra'ek. hehe. Rome could really act for a newcomer. like hes already experience. so happy he has more upcomings.

i hope he'll be pair up with Anne next

tinah

sarNie Coma
he would be too young for her but he has a mature look so it probaly wont be bad. hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't mind a lakorn about older woman w/ young guy ...it sexy ..i like it like dat myself

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
from the ending theme, theres alot of drama. Rita is constantly getting picked on. theres already a kiss/slap in the next epi lol

i hope Rome doesnt become blind throughout the lakorn. that would suck!

by the way, Panada is still beautiful after having a kid.
JUST FINISHED EP. 3 AND FROM THE PREVIEW IT LOOKS LIKE EP.4 WILL BE WHEN ROME GOES BLIND.. KINDA SAD PART.. HE WAS SCREAMING AT HIS ONE FRIEND AND CRYING..

tinah

sarNie Coma
JUST FINISHED EP. 3 AND FROM THE PREVIEW IT LOOKS LIKE EP.4 WILL BE WHEN ROME GOES BLIND.. KINDA SAD PART.. HE WAS SCREAMING AT HIS ONE FRIEND AND CRYING..
OH NO!!..why so soon?!?. i dont want him to be blind yet. well, i hope he'll get his sight back before the ending. atleast Rita will be his nurse though. more sweet scenes or not..since hes still gonna be mean to her

hmm. i think Rome look kinda like Pong.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
at 7 o'clock??....hmmm...this must be thailand's time right? Do you know when it airs on IPTV?

I would love to catch up on the episodes i missed on youtube and such but i have dial up so that would take awhile. Thanks for the link though.