Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

sarN

sarNie Granny
let me predict wat goin happen ....hummm... Rita will leave Rome before he can see .. reason ...prolly the mom call her back *shrug* anyway ... and den Rome can see again and the first thing he do is go look for her and den he will mistake Ae as Rita

jai

sarNie Elites
alright, i think you are master-predictor~ lol... that scene with her hurting, I hope it's not going to be like she lost her memory.. Question: does Ae and Rita sound alike? I hope it's not goin to be too tough for Rita, she can't reunite with her mother, not knowin her background .. it's tough.. this lakorn makes her character's life really tough, and she does a great job portrayin it... thanks SARN for uploadin and the buddies who re-upload for everyone else, you guys mighty kind... it's addicting this one! :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: gosh Bong Sarn wha if it comes true. .
ima think u a psychic :lol:

i cant wait for monday now :clap:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I think it will happen they way Sarn predicted because i just watch Daograjai and they went to the filming of the lakorn. Here's what happened, Rita plans to tell Rome who she really is but by the time that she could, she sees Rome and Ae hugging. She cries and the scene was also shot in man-made rain. So there ya go...although i am not sure what Rome thinks at this point and i'm not quite sure if he's blind or has his eyesight back, you couldn't really tell. I'm pretty sure there is a high percentage that he thinks that Ae is the one who he loves and has been taking care of him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope that doesnt come true. :( i think the other part about Rome thinking Ae is Rita might happen though

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
But couldn't Rome have recognize her voice or personalities?... :( ...Rome likes Rita now,huh? I haven't even got to see the latest epi yet.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the girl version of the song " pur tur " in eps 15 . anyone have the song ?? they left the island now so no more those :kiss: scene

>>>NiTha ! >>> Oooo so it goin be raining in dat scene ? how come dat didnt' surprise me LOL>>> raining scene is for heart breaking moment haha .

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, no surprise if Rome does think Ae is Rita or else the lakorn would just end lol

so, the next epi is gonna show that scene when Rita was crying in the rain?..

oh kool, theres a girl version of Pur Tur?..ive been listening to the guy version repetitively. lol. love that song

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , there a girl verison in eps 15 . I actually like it better den the guy version

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
episode 15

i can neva get enough of Sirita and Rome :)

wha a scenery i wanna go there! :D

so many cute scenes between the two in the beginning of the episode :kiss: i love it!
Rome tries to be so slick he always tryin to steal kisses :lol:

after they gott off their "island"

the bad guys wanted to kidnap Rome, they escape buh car accident. . no one die or anything buh Sirita hasnt wake up for conscious yet. . .
it is sad at the end cuh Rome is worry about Sirita :(

Ae is one crazy girl gosh she is so much drama :lol:

It seems like Rome is gonna get his eye sight back sooon :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , Rome cry alots . Shoot he cry more den N'k LOL>> i guess they can wrap this lakorn in 2 week after all cuz it seen like it goin at a fast pace after they left the island.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the caps mango!

aww one last moment of them together before the drama starts <_< this lakorn has been moving at a good pace since the beginning so im sure they would be able to wrap up. hopefully Rome/Rita will have more sweet scenes together before the ending. i dont want it to end with them just getting together.

omg, poor rita!..but im glad Romes getting his sight back soon. dang, i hope she'll be consious before Rome has the surgery

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks jeanie!

the girl singer sounds nice too. its a faster version and i like the beat. hey, theres another guy version for Pur Tur. ;)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Actually, there're 3 versions of the ending song Pur Tur.
I saw in the credit, there're 3 singers who sang this song.
First one is male voice, second is another male voice with piano and third is female voice.
I have 2 version now. I'm seaching for the one that without piano. :rolleyes:

I saw behind the scene in DaoKraJay too.
The scene that Rita was crying in the rain when she saw Ae and Rome together is very interesting and touching :lmao:
The story from then on remind me of Little Mermaid story. Can't wait to see it. :spin:

Anyway, love Rome and Rita. :wub:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I didn't see tapes 1&2 but saw tape 3. It's pretty good. Where did the director find this guy? He looks more into likay than normal actors. I don't find him as pr'eng types. He only got the height....not even cute. Anyways, I'll continue this 'cause I got nothing to watch besides Hua Jai Sila and Rak Lek Sarney Rai.