Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i believe with wishbone :D

Ima watch dis in an hour or so, therefore sc will be up in an hour or so :lol:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is very good.Rome & Sirita are very match together on screen. Thanks for all uploaders. :yahoo:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Preview of episode 20 :kiss:

i felt really sorry for Sirita when Rome and Ae was togetha in the house and she was outside in the rain cryin :(
Ae is a crazy girl and she is tooo spoil by her nanny gosh. . :angry: she is so good being a nangrai :lol:
and i dink Ae is pregnant with her Ex-Bf. . .cuh when Rome had the plant next to her she made faces like she wanna throw up n junk. .

:lol: I cant wait to see episode 20 cuh Rome can see n he gonna hug Sirita :D as u can see in the sc above :lol:
:yahoo: and the hand with the ring on is Sirita's hand, she tried on the ring

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, thanks for the caps mango/ i havent seen the recent epi yet but i might not want to :( so much drama after they left the lsland

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ur welcome :D
yes there is a lot of drama after the two left the island they are gonna reunited in episode 20 where Rome hugged Sirita from the back :lol:
:yahoo: :yahoo: hopefully he'll realized the real girl he is lookin for aint Ae buh it is Sirita :kiss:

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww i cant wait to see that epi. i hope rome will find out the truth soon and not until the very end. so sad that its coming to an end

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh man.. i was about to cry when i saw rita crying out in the rain... so sad... if it was me, i would of just busted thru the door and say it's me... the one u loved!! the one who took cared of u while u was blind..... sigh.... yeah u know the rest...lol

anyways i havent felt this intense about a lakorn since Keaw Tah Pee..... it's so interesting.... the character's all play so well in their parts... bravo!! i cant wait until monday's part, anticipation...lol!!! i'm just glad Ae doesnt like Rome that way, cause if that was to happen.. the lakorn would of went huh?? lol

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I like the last scene of episode 19 when they met each other again (though it's a sad meeting for Rita)

Awww I can't wait to see Monday's episode. :lol: