Klin Gleab Kaa Sa Loong (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann
กลิ่นกลีบกาซะลอง (Smells of Tree Jasmine)
http://www.scenario.co.th/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7143

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, thanks jakjaan, can't wait, the title is so :rolleyes: cute. :D happy to know more whose gonna be p'ek n n'ek, hope pueng will join the lakorns soon, i miss her like heck. :(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmm..The title does sound cute and interesting.
Kind of reminds me of KKKJ. lol
Can't wait to see who are the pra'nangs. :D
Thanks!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Hope it's Son and Vill, they r due for another lakorn together soon, miss like hell since KLP....please Kun Boyd..

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, I love this title. It sounds like a romantic drama to me. I can't wait to see who the pranangs are. :D

noydarny

sarNie Adult
After watching Malaichamchai I like to Son as pra'ek but nang'ek have to be veteran not newbie. So I want to see Son with Bee Namthip and I think she can help him with his acting a lot. I think she have enough experiences.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well how come Poo Pariya still in the business she has a same thing but only the guy was not her boyfriend. I think Peung doesn't want to act anymore because in real life Peung is an heiress and her family is very rich.

jakjann

Jakjann
Well how come Poo Pariya still in the business she has a same thing but only the guy was not her boyfriend. I think Peung doesn't want to act anymore because in real life Peung is an heiress and her family is very rich.
I agree with you^^
Pueng is in real life very rich ^^ But I hope someday she will come back^^

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
After watching Malaichamchai I like to Son as pra'ek but nang'ek have to be veteran not newbie. So I want to see Son with Bee Namthip and I think she can help him with his acting a lot. I think she have enough experiences.
noydarny - I so agree with you. It would be a dream come true. Is it she older than him? But I think it would be okay as long as they don't put too much makeup on her. I saw Bee with less makeup and she looks so much younger, more beautiful in natural way.

Thanks Jakjann for sharing...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh lets hope they do not get paired.... the title sounds romantic and i dont think Son cause portray those kinda roles.... he's super STIFF!!!! no life..... Bee Namthip i love but after Saeng Soon and Kwarm Lup Kong Superstar... i just never saw her again as a goodie nang'eak lol

Pueng can't be in this, she got kicked out of the industry for having leaked pics of her kissing her bf.
lmfao..... thankgod..... she wasnt nang'eak material anyways... she looks like a younger sister or a main brothers young gf....

haha Ch.7 is full of Scandaless Nang'eaks.... like Rabum Duang Dao, the more news you have the more popular you'll become... example Ploy righty??? as much as everyone dislike her she's the most talked about hahhaaa (in the lakorn i meant).....

I agree with you^^
Pueng is in real life very rich ^^ But I hope someday she will come back^^
haha good she's rich... she dont have to rely on working so much.... i doubt it that she'll come back.... she's okay looking and her acting is not even there....

*as for me.... i believe Chakrit is romantic enough to be in this lakorn....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
So the pra'nangs are not confirmed yet either?
I am excited to see who gets pair up for this lakorn..
I will love another Son and Vill lakorn..

by reading Jasmine, it reminds me of KKKj too lol