Klin Kaew Klang Jai (dubbed in Hmong)

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
Hey, I went to Cal Expo Sac New Year and saw that Hmong have dubbed this drama. It is dubbed by Hmong Production and there 5 parts to it. :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I saw it at the new year also.. the cover is really pretty and they choose very nice pics! rome is so cute in this lakorn and rita and ae so gorgeous!

mai92

sarNie Adult
i also saw it too.....me and my sisters went to cal expo and saw it..

i really like the cover..it looks pretty..

i think it costs around $40

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
five parts only!?!?!? or is it that they've only dubbed up to part five and still more to come? cause this was a long lakorn...sorta...
what were other movies dubbed by them? are their voices good? I can never remember who dubbed what and what was dubbed by who

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeap..i saw it at new year too...but i don't know if i'm going to buy it because i forgot to look at the dubbing team...
i hope its either sky, tnt, or sun production....i love these productions dubbed movies.....

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
yeap..i saw it at new year too...but i don't know if i'm going to buy it because i forgot to look at the dubbing team...
i hope its either sky, tnt, or sun production....i love these productions dubbed movies.....
I MENTION ALREADY THAT IT WAS DUBBED BY "HMONG PRODUCTION" PART 5 END.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone wanna remind me which movies "hmong productions" dubbed...rite now i'm tinkin' of the studio tat dubbed Dolphin Bay...i dunno..5 parts end..i've neva watched tis lakorn b4..so 5 parts does tat mean they cut a lot??

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I MENTION ALREADY THAT IT WAS DUBBED BY "HMONG PRODUCTION" PART 5 END.

really..............that production always have 5 part maximum...i don't really like that productions dubbing,,,but i guess i'll buy it cause love to see rome and rita dubbed......thanks anyways........... :D

mai92

sarNie Adult
i don't really like hmong production but because of the two cute couple i will be willing to buy the movie...

even though there's only 5 parts..i hope they explained well about the whole story..

val

sarNie Adult
Hmong Production if i'm right dubbed the movie "romance in the rain" with vicki zhao and ruby lin and Alec and they also dubbed oil and kwan lakorn. i used to like their production but not anymore now because don't like the voice dubbed for main characters not that good like before.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Hmong Production if i'm right dubbed the movie "romance in the rain" with vicki zhao and ruby lin and Alec and they also dubbed oil and kwan lakorn. i used to like their production but not anymore now because don't like the voice dubbed for main characters not that good like before.
i agree with you!

suavaj

sarNie Egg
I've never seen the Hmong dubbed version but I say don't waste ur money on it. You can go watch it for free online with english subtitles. I love HMONG dubbed movies but too many parts are taken out which makes it annoying and sometimes you can't understand the whole story.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
WITH ONLY 5 PARTS, THEY MUST HAVE CUT A LOT OF PARTS OUT BECAUSE IT WAS A LONG LAKORN....

SUMMARY (if ya wanna read):

RITA AND AE ARE SWITCH AT BIRTH. RITA IS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS RICH LADY'S DAUGHTER, BUT HER ENEMY SWITCHED THE BABIES AND SHE ENDED UP GETTING AE SO RITA WENT TO A ORPHAN HOME. RITA GROWS UP WANTING A MOTHER,SO SHES VERY DESPERATE. THE RICH LADY IS VERY NICE, BUT AE IS CONCEITED AND MEAN. THE ENEMY IS KINDA CRAZY AND EVIL, BUT RITA IS NICE. FOR THE ENEMY TO GET BACK AT THE RICH LADY SHE ADOPTED RITA AS A SLAVE NOT AS A DAUGHTER. BECUZ RITA WANTS A MOTHER'S LOVE, SHE OBEYS THE ENEMY EVEN IF SHE'S BEEN SLAPPED MILLIONS OF TIMES.

LATER WHEN THEY GROW UP, RITA IS FORCED TO BE AE'S SLAVE AT THEIR HOUSE. SHE MEETS AE'S MOM, AND SHE THINKS BECUZ AE'S MEAN, HER MOM WOULD BE TOO, HOWEVER, SHE IS VERY NICE TO RITA, SO THEY DEVELOP A BOND TOGETHER. WHEN AE'S SEES THAT HER MOM HANGS OUT WITH RITA HAVING THE SAME LIKES AND DISLIKES, SHE'S JEALOUS BECUZ HER MOM IS BEING STOLEN BY HER SLAVE.

ROME AND AE ARE ENGAGED TO GET MARRIED, BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO. AE ALREADY HAS A BF AND ROME THINKS AE'S A STUPID STUBBORN GIRL. ONE NIGHT WHEN ROME CALLS HER TO STOP THE WEDDING, AE'S BF STARTS YELLING @ HIM AND TOMRE GETS PISSED OFF. HE AND HIS DAD DRIVES HOME AND THEY END UP IN A CAR WRECK. ROME IS BLIND AND HE DAD IS DEAD. HE BLAMES ALL OF THIS ON AE, SO HE HATES HER EVEN MORE.

WHEN AE'S MOM TAKES ROME TO HER HOUSE ON AN ISLAND, AE IS SUPPOSED TO STAY THERE AND TAKE CARE OF HIM, HOWEVER AE AND RITA'S MOM FORCES RITA TO GO IN PLACE OF HER. AT THE ISLAND, RITA GETS ATTACKED AND TORTURED BECUZ THEY ALL THINK SHE'S AE, BUT SHES NOT. BEING THE NICE GIRL THAT SHE IS, THEY ALL START TO LIKE HER. ROME FALLS IN LOVE WITH RITA, BUT HE THINKS ITS AE. WHEN HE RECOVERS AND ISN'T BLIND ANYMORE, RITA GOES TO TELL HIM THAT SHE WAS THE ONE ON THE ISLAND AND NOT AE, BUT AE INTERRUPTS HER, AND ROME MISTAKENS AE AS THE GIRL ON THE ISLAND. RITA IS THEN LEF WITH NOTHING BUT TO WATCH ROME LOVE THE WRONG GIRL.........

THERE'S A LOT MORE, BUT U'LL HAVE TO WATCH WAT HAPPENS.....LOL

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
MY SIS BOUGHT THE HMONG DUBBED...I DIDN'T REALLY LIKE IT AT FIRST BUT GOT USED TO THEIR VOICE..IT WAS LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO DUBBED(ALEX ZU AND RUBY LIN'S DRAMA)-THE MAGIC...?....SOMETHING THAT WAS ABOUT MAGIC.....IT WAS OKAY....LOVE THE LAKRON BUT NOT REALLY THE VOCIES.... :)

azncritics

sarNie Egg
i heard my mom telling me after yuba/marysville new year but i didn't care cause i saw the thai english sub version already. They're used to be called hmong production but i think there now called M&L production unsure. I don't think they dubb as good as they used to be. I think so far when they change there name the only movie they dubb that was okay was the dolphin bay. I saw the wonderful life series that was dubbed by them it was horrible that I never finish the first episode. I hate it when voice dubber sound like chipmunks or have some kind of audio adjustment that make their voice sound very low which makes it sound very ackward. It remind me of movie dab.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i bought that at first i didnt lyke the voices but i lyke the lakorn.. and rome and rita they make a kutie couple..
but i just hate how they cut so many parts...
but yeah now im just watching it on youtube way better.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
i heard my mom telling me after yuba/marysville new year but i didn't care cause i saw the thai english sub version already. They're used to be called hmong production but i think there now called M&L production unsure. I don't think they dubb as good as they used to be. I think so far when they change there name the only movie they dubb that was okay was the dolphin bay. I saw the wonderful life series that was dubbed by them it was horrible that I never finish the first episode. I hate it when voice dubber sound like chipmunks or have some kind of audio adjustment that make their voice sound very low which makes it sound very ackward. It remind me of movie dab.

hey how did you see thye english subs I want to see it too

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
hey how did you see thye english subs I want to see it too

in youtube. type in rome and rita and all their video will pop out and look for NTSHUAB
and go to her playlist....then just go down and wen you see the lakorn in sub....(theres two..)
there you go... hope did get you confuse.
hope you enjoy it.. its nice then the hmong one....ugh...they cut so many kutie parts???