KnomJean ft. Waii Upcoming New Single 2013

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

credit knomjean's ig

When I saw this picture KnomJean posted.. I was surprised and shocked indeed.  KnomJean ft. Waii?  Really?  How awesome can that be?  Awesome indeed I tell ya. I miss the original KZ artistists.

KnomJean's new upcoming single called "พรุ่งนี้ยังมีเหมือนเดิม Proong Nee Yang Mee Meuan Derm (Tomorrow) " will be featuring fellow Kamikaze label mate Waii.  If I am correct, the single should be released some time this month, possibly the 20th.  :)  I'm very curious as to how the song will be like.... but I already have a gut feeling that the song will be a success :3

credit ilovekamikaze

If y'all haven't heard of the two dueting before, then check out their former collaboration called "Trilogy" in which they also collaborated with 3.2.1's Gavin.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oooh, I'm so excited for this song! I love both KnomJean and Waii! They're both so talented and Trilogy was just so perfect! Thanks for sharing this news! :D

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
why did waii dye her hair? it looks fake on her like she has a wig on lol...miss her light hair color...the other one hahahah

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Omgawsh I miss the original kamikaze groups too! Sigh,I'm sad again . I'm sooo anticipating for this . Waii n knomjean r like my two favs in kz rite now. N I kind of like waii's new look but I do miss her brown hair . Can't wait❕