KnomJean's New Upcoming Single 2013

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Well, what do you know?  Successful Kamikaze Artist KnomJean is back again with a new upcoming single called พรุ่งนี้ฉันจะเป็นแฟนเธอ (Yours) "Proong Nee Ja Pen Faen Tur" (Tomorrow I'll Be Your Girlfriend).  It'll be for for her new upcoming album "Meaning."  The official MV & Song are set to be release on February 4th, so remember to stay tuned if you're a fan of hers.  ;)

Here's the MV teaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpTotj61sYU
credit: welovekamikaze

So, what do y'all think?  I think it sounds pretty good, and I got a gut feeling that this single of hers will be very successful just like all her other singles.  I also have to say that there was like literally no news whatsoever that she was having a new single out.. usually KZ posts some bts or news up and of course the "new look" pictures at the site.. but this time it was the trailer first, and then pics afterwards..  I'm just glad to know that she's back, since it has been a while since her last single.

hippo

sarNie Adult
love Knom Jean. 
I like her new song. she usually starts off with something a little slow, but this is a bit different. 

sometimes i feel like they don't promo her as much as the others, but she has one of the best natural voices....natural as in no help from tech. 

thanks so much for the updates =)

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Julie! She looks nice but I dont really like her upbeat songs lol, I was hoping for a ballad frm her

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@hippo, yes yes.. I feel like she doesn't get promoted much.. but ever since Silence & her other singles, she's getting a little more promoted..  I just hate how KZ don't really promote her lately as of yet..  She deserves to be promoted, and like you said.. she is a natural w/out tech indeed.  Just knowing that she's having this new single shocked me because, I'm usually up to date with her.. And KZ just decides to post the teaser & pics with no news whatsoever :p  I'm really glad she's back, she is always improving ;)

@thip, I thought it was going to be a ballad at first too since that's her specialty.. but hearing a change is nice too since she's able to pull them off :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WHOOOPPPSSSS...  I LIED.

The single was released earlier today instead, the MV will still be released on Feb 4th.  Thanks to the lovely Tahmnong, I got to hear the new single.. 

You can hear it here - http://www.rsonlinemusic.com/song.php?song_id=026033

I have to say so far I like the song.  It's a more upbeat song compared to her past successful ballads.  Hearing this is a nice change from her.  So, what do you guys think?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
OMG, I was totally waiting for updates on Knomjean because ever-since silence, I have been a huge fan of hers. Her songs bring tears to my eyes upon first time listening to them, thats why  i like her. Thanks for sharing. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yeahhh.. erm, the song is currently on repeat.. :p

@bieluvr, I was a fan of hers when she first debuted under KZ, though I followed FFK & K-Otic more.. hehe.. but I started tuning more and more ever since her second album.. and my my... she's like one of my favorite KZ artist now! <3  She really improved LOTS.. especially her vocals!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I didn't even know about Kamikaze until I heard Knomjean's song, then i started to search for them and began to like Waii as well. LOL :)