Kob Suwanan (The Actress)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
The prints are too small I can't make out what issue this is or what month....but Credit Youa for posting these...I took her links :D

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
I wish they didnt use so much lighting kob is pretty naturally
[post="144426"][/post]​

I was gonna ask about the lighting too eheheh. Is it part of the shoot where they trying to emphasize on other features? She still looks prudie either way.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
roodaimai said:
wow I really love the cover shot, she look extra pretty in that one..Thanx for sharing!
[post="144651"][/post]​

Me too ;) ...at first i thought she was someone else..took me couple of second to realized that the girl on the cover is kob...i really like the cover pix ^_^ Her and Num should have a fashion phtoshoot together ^_^

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Kob look so pretty and elegant. Glad to see her on a magazine. Haven't seen he on one for awhile.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
those are some weird places to take pictures....for example...the last picture. but hey....s'all good cause kob is in it. lol.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
some girl faked to be her haha how good is this girls english and whats her profile any one know?

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Hey!! They should make her look like this in Kol Ruk game Payabath cause she like to tie her hair like that too in that lakorn and looks so stunning and serious :wub: