Koizora

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
there was also a movie but they made it into a drama too...
i really want to watch this drama but can't find it anywhere???
anyOne know or have watch this?
plus i think the main guy is kute...hehehe...

KawaiiGarden

sarNie Egg
Yeah, it was very sad, it's the kind of drama where you need to have a tissue all along, because you cry episode after episode.
Me too, I really mlove Hiro. Actually, I'm reading the manga. After the movie and the drama, I've to read it.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I've watched both the movie and the drama...first, I've watched the movie with Miura Haruma, dang he's so cute in there and I fell in luv with him...then I watched the drama..although they switched it around a little..both were so sad..bad I cried more when I was watching the movie, maybe bcuz when I was watching the drama I already knew wat is going to happen..anyways, Miura Haruma all they way.. I'm hoping to see more of him in the next coming year..he's still freshy..

solin

sarNie Adult
I have only watched the movie and liked it a lot.
Now I want to watch the drama but the cast doesn't appeal to me like the movie.

sweet sweet

sarNie Hatchling
i still need to watch the movie my aunt told me about it but she couldnt remember the title until
my friend told me about this movie she watch and it was the same movie my aunt was talking about lol
i didnt know there was a drama

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
my sis has been telling me to watch the movie forever but i alwaised lagged on it.. i just watched it las nite and omg.. i should've watched the movie sooner.. aragaki yui is so pretty.. and MIURA HARUMA IS SO HANDSOME!! SUCH A HOT BLONDE!!!! I LOVE THE MOVIE!!! SUCH A TEARJERKER..

C123

sarNie Hatchling
yes...i agree that yui is so pretty and miura is so handsome...lol XD
i watched both the movie and the drama.
i started watching gokusen 2 (i think miura's in this one?) and when i saw koizora, it didnt occur to me that the blonde miura is the same as the one in gokusen 2...till i google about him...and started to watch more dramas with him in there...hehe ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Hiro from the movie more and Mika in the drama. I would have liked both the movie and drama if they were switched around. But why does most Japanese actors so tiny. I like my men with a full body and at least some muscles. I felt that the drama did much better in character development and their relationship compare to the movie.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
yes! i know, i agree with u where u said u like the hiro from the movie and the mika in the drama, that's what i thought at first too! i keep telling my friends to watch koizora, and for those who have watched it, i keep saying how i wished they could switch the cast. but then, as i rewatch the movie koizora again, i realise the mika there is pretty too...haha, but it took me some time to think that. one thing for sure, i like the hiro from the movie way better :p

i guess thts because the drama had a few more eps, whereas with the movie they had to condense the whole storyline to fit that short duration :)
oh..hahaha i know...if u mean tiny in terms of height..yeah i agree with some...but still..i think some of them are cute..hehe ^^;

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tiny-skinny lol... The movie did have some boring part, they could have taken those out and added how they actually fell in love. Hiro from the movie, I was like how in the world did he just fall in love with her? I still question myself. If you like Koizora you should check out Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru (Heavenly Forest) 2006... I actually like TKWA more than Koizora hoping that one day it will become a drama too.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
lol, i know what u mean...sometimes i just close one eye and ignore those questions..haha XD btw, thanks for the recommendation! in fact, i've been looking around for a while, see if there's any good dramas/movies to watch. i just finish a thai lakorn and can't seem to find anything else good :( at the moment, i'm dl-ing heavenly forest. :) hope nothing's wrong with the video n subs so i can watch it tonight, and see if it's good :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Let me know how you liked Heavenly Forest. I just absolutely love the cinematography... at first I was like she looks so much like a kid but later you find out the reason why she looks like that. I thought the film was greatly done especially that kiss scene- that was breathtaking.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
finally finished watching Heavenly Forest. :) she really does look like a kid, but she's so cute! lol ~
it's so touching!!! esp the last part when he found out the truth, and when the tears flowed from his eyes...that was really touching!
i like both movies, but for me, i still prefer Koizora :p
are there any more good japanese movies? either comedy ones or something similar to koizora and heavenly forest?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I too have been looking for some Japanese drama and movies but most of their drama are very kiddish lol... or really weird... Ah I can't really explain...

These are what I remember watching... the rest I probably forgot the titles. It's harder for me to remember Japanese title for some odd reason:

Koizora
Tada Kimi Wo Aishiteru
One Litre of Tears (drama and movie)- liked the drama more
Innocent Love (drama)- again the leading actor not so attractive but definitely made me cry. Their love was really innocent so it lived up to its title.
Hana Kimi (drama)- I somewhat liked it more than the Taiwanese version. I think the main reason I stuck with the TWversion was due to Wu Chun lol
Boys Over Flower (drama)- leading actor was definitely not attractive or it's just me. I say I still like the TWversion best.
Sailor Moon Live Action (drama)- I was still a young teenager when I watched this so I thought it was the bomb... I am not so sure if I rewatch it again but it will still remain my favorite as corny as it is lol
Azumi? (movie)- Uh... action yes... story-uh... I don't know... I felt like there wasn't any development, but I just remember lots of killing lol

I swear I seen more but it will take awhile for titles to pop in my head.