Kom Kohn

tang071

sarNie Elites
DaraVDO
Vee and Jui will star in the final part of the Jit Sung Harn and Duen Duerd series. Jit Sung Harn starred Poh and Aump and Vee and Kob starred in Duen Duerd. so annoying how they're having Vee star in the third installment too....he has a twin, how stupid is that??

jai

sarNie Elites
lol that's gay! they ishould've done a whole new pair in all! well i'm lookin forward to seein vee and yui i think they look good together.. form puk bong and goon nang.. cept taht was a comedyish style lakron and vee suited teh tomboyish character more.

jai

sarNie Elites
darn! i was actually lookin forward to seeing vee and yui onscreen again..my bad misread the names.. anywho well this will be different.. hope its' good!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
this is really stupid.. cause part one didnt even connect to part two.. it was pretty stupid.. I mean part two was stupid.. I cant believe I actually watch it.. AHHLoL the two didnt even connect.. so I wonder how the third one is going to be like..

But I really enjoy the first part.. With Aump and Por and Yui and Louis.. that was a really good lakorn.. as for part two it was stupid to me HAHALOL

but yeah I thought they would at least pick a new p'ke for the so-called third installment HAHALOL

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahahahh...yeah...i wish that part 3 would have a super HUNK play the pa'ake roll...and nang ake is someone who can really play an action lakorn..LOLZ..but Jui is ok...she's pretty and can act...hehehhe

meenia

sarNie Adult
I really didn't watch the second part... But Vee and Jui... that sounds good.. but yeah.. should just have a different pe'ek that plays...but i'm looking forward to it.. Love the first part with Por and Aump.. It was cute..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wahhhh part 3? hmMm part 1 and 2 urgh got me lost I didn't understand how they related.. all that related was when Vee went to Dr. Tatchai's lab to ask for help bleh!! but a twin? hek =x lol hahahaha I loved the por and aump one though I wanna watch it again -___- but I wonder how its gonna connect.. it'll be cool if they did a few minutes with Por and Aump and Vee and Kob in the lakorn :wub: or a final lakorn with all of them, but then that would be to much hahah lol =x ok lemme shuddup lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree with u they should make a final one of all of them having por, aum, vee, yui, and kob, and i dunno that other guys name that pairs with yui in jit sang harn but it would be so totally cool! i heard this is the last action movie Vee said he was going to do, is that true or not? someone told me but i dunno if they r correct?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Freak lol anyways I have to rewrite my post sad T__T lol and damn ok Vee last action lakorn? No!! I hope he dont retire from acting all together I love Vee he is hot!! and Action seems to suit him -___- and man they should make a finale with all 3 couples but like me thinks Vee isn't ready thats a huge role to portray and I dont think Vee is quite ready to play twins =x

noyII

sarNie Egg
A third installment? I heard about this lakorn but didn't know it was part 3 of jit sung harn....Part one with aum and poh was the bomb...I didn't even bother with part 2 with kob and vee, I thought the storyline was stupid along with other things...so hopefully part 3 would be somewhat better than part 2...and it would be super cool if they brought everyone back....

...and on the subject of vee and action lakorn, I heard his interview and he said that he want to stop doing it for a while because he have been doing alot of action lakorn lately and he want to change character...something like comedy or drama...I don't think he said he'll NEVER play an action role again though...

shubby

sarNie Adult
i hope this lakorn will be good naa...Vee and Jui seem like a cute couple..but i wish they could have pick a better actor..not Vee..heheh

tang071

sarNie Elites
airs today.

Kom Kohn
Feb 2 (after Thida Satan)
timeslot: friday-saturday-sunday @ 8:25 pm (CH.7)
actors: Vee Veerapab, Jui Warattaya, Dan Danai

Vee is a police officer who wants to bring justice. Jui wants to get revenge on the person who killed P'Saifah. I think she might have some supernatural power that makes her bulletproof i dunno....just speculating.

btw, vee looks so good in this lakorn.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
it's finally out!! :D Jui looks pretty in it and i can't wait to see her handle guns! Vee should stick to action lakorn because i have to agree, he looks alright in those pics. I hope someone uploads this in the dl section.

numfon

sarNie Adult
..........Jui in an action lakon?!!? :blink: someone please shoot me.........hoohohohohoho :wacko:

eh... the way Jui sticks that finger in the trigger scares me. >_< lol

anyway, uhhmm guys...

i don't think the three lakons are supposed to be a sequel. seems like it's from one of those novels like KingChat wrote that are only related (although i know KingChat didn't write these). they only revolve around the same characters.. each book/lakon focus on one or two of the leading characters. ..they don't exactly have to continue the same plot.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
Jiu is fit to be in an action lakorn. She has the body unlike Kob although I do luv kob, but she is not fit in action lakorn.EArn is also fit to be in an action lakorn.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Vee must have been good in the 2nd one in order for him to be in the 3rd one, but i heard the 2nd one with Kob was horrible. I really hope that isnt the case with Jui. Jui can pull this off, i hope.