Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO Kash..omg thats so funny!
OK..I guess I would have to say: The way he looks @ Kob reminds me of the way he looks @ me............. (throught the screen) LMAO
I love the way he loves!
oh! moh! don't misunderstand...tat time he was looking rite pass u to meh....he does tat a lot and a lot of girls get confuse like u too..poor girls...**shake head**

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I loved Chakrit in this lakorn...and I agree, the beginning is very sweet, but I hated that Kob was playing him the whole time...he genuinely loved her, and the way he looked at her was so cute...

I thought that this was Chakrit's sweetest lakorn, with the way he looks at Kob, until I watched his lakorn with Pinky, I don't know the title from the top of my head, it's Kadee Ded Haed something Ruk, I forget...but he was great in this...His cute scenes with Pinky were so adorable, I blushed plenty of times, and he gave me butterflies...If you haven't seen it, you should watch it

Oh, I hated that Kob was so hell bent on revenge that she was willing to hurt an innocent, and such a great guy, in the process...I felt so bad to see him falling for her, knowing that she planned it all, when he just thought it was a coincidence meeting the woman of his dreams...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I loved Chakrit in this lakorn...and I agree, the beginning is very sweet, but I hated that Kob was playing him the whole time...he genuinely loved her, and the way he looked at her was so cute...

I thought that this was Chakrit's sweetest lakorn, with the way he looks at Kob, until I watched his lakorn with Pinky, I don't know the title from the top of my head, it's Kadee Ded Haed something Ruk, I forget...but he was great in this...His cute scenes with Pinky were so adorable, I blushed plenty of times, and he gave me butterflies...If you haven't seen it, you should watch it

Oh, I hated that Kob was so hell bent on revenge that she was willing to hurt an innocent, and such a great guy, in the process...I felt so bad to see him falling for her, knowing that she planned it all, when he just thought it was a coincidence meeting the woman of his dreams...
so agreed with that, this is like one of chakrit's sweet lakorn, i saw chakrit the first time in this lakorn and i felt in love with him since then..... i loved the way he looked at her and fall in love with her. i got that butterflies too..............miss this cute couple too. they should play together again please.

Raymond_obseesed, your banner with raymond in it is very cute too. He's a good hong kong actor :wub: that i loved too......i'd been followed many of his series too.

Agreed the lakorn Chakrit played with pinky was so cute and a good one too............and there's more of his lakorns that you shouldn't miss out if you're into him......

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
great lakorn....kob played this role very well...im a kob fan and i hated her character she was a first heartless and then stubborn but because of her i watched him

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
so agreed with that, this is like one of chakrit's sweet lakorn, i saw chakrit the first time in this lakorn and i felt in love with him since then..... i loved the way he looked at her and fall in love with her. i got that butterflies too..............miss this cute couple too. they should play together again please.

Raymond_obseesed, your banner with raymond in it is very cute too. He's a good hong kong actor :wub: that i loved too......i'd been followed many of his series too.

Agreed the lakorn Chakrit played with pinky was so cute and a good one too............and there's more of his lakorns that you shouldn't miss out if you're into him......

I've already seen a couple...I'm waiting for his new ones...I hope the one with Pat is true, cuz I loved them in MTR

I'm just waiting for Ray's new series...he's been doing so much...Heart of Greed II aka Moonlight Resonance will air soon, I just have to wait to catch it online...I'm waiting to watch The Four, I like ancient series better than modern ones...either way, Ray looks good in both...

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Hiya, apologies for bumping such an old topic, but I just want to let people who haven't seen this, or wants to rewatch it, that it is being subbed in English and Chinese at the moment on ViiKii. 3 episodes has been subbed so far. Please feel free to check it out.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/GOV#

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
For me this was a retarded revenge lakorn and the rawr an willing scenes were hard to figure out. Kob's sister died naturally, no one caused it, why must Kob use Chakrit (who she knew was an innocent person) and put him in her retarded revenge plan. This lakorn pissed me off.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Its a revenge lakorn so of course it's always using innocent people or mistaken identity of some sort. I'm a fan of Chakrit because of this lakorn otherwise I wouldnt even give him a time a day. Glad I tuned in for this lakorn and will be re-watching it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Its a revenge lakorn so of course it's always using innocent people or mistaken identity of some sort. I'm a fan of Chakrit because of this lakorn otherwise I wouldnt even give him a time a day. Glad I tuned in for this lakorn and will be re-watching it.
Well yeah innocent people are mostly harmed in lakorns. But the person planning revenge usually doesn't know that they are hurting the wrong person but Kob in this knew who she was revenging and knew that Chakrit was innocent.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Of course thats why it backed fired on her and fell in love with him. Revenge lakorn are so typical and are the BEST to watch. :coverlaf:

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have watched the lakorn and i have loved it, it's will be one of my favorite. The story was great even if during some episodes i hated the character of Kob, she was so mean to the character of Chakrit that he loved her.
And Chakrit is wonderful (and i have to say i like this actor).
The ending is so wonderful <3
And the OST too.