Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Thanks Youa....I did enjoy them so much. I love the parts where Panin got to be closed to Kompai when he dropped and picked her up (Panin's parents who plan) at her work places. He realized that he didn't want Woot to get close to Kompai so Panin had him do extra works after work so Woot wouldn't get to meet or see her. And I love the parts where he offered her if she was to come to work for him so she would get to meet or see Woot and she told him he won the game if that what he wanted to hear from her...and she said ok...you won the game (for now) and he smiled at her...because that's what he planned to do...teached her the lesson of her game I love this lakorn....I hope to see them get closer in coming tapes.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I think Panin is such a butthead cuz he keeps going out with Thita and keep bringing up Pai's mistake. He needs to get over himself and move on. Yea, Pai made a mistake by using him and deserves to be taught a lesson, but he should just be mean or ignore her but not go out with Thita (cuz she's a bitch!). It's like he's siding with Thita cuz he knows that Pai used him for revenge but by going out with Thita, he doesn't consider what she did to Pai's sister. So dumb! Why are men so dumb!! :arrg: I can't wait to see when Pai finally can't take it anymore and leaves him, taking the baby with her! Then he'll be really sorry for being so mean to her. He'll have to beg for forgiveness and for her to come back to him. I hope that happens. It'll be so awesome to watch!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
*droolz*

Gosh you gals are so ahead all those caps @ SK_FORUM make me want to see it so bad...I'm ashame to say I've only seen 2 episode...:(

Luv my girl KOb! She's so gorgeous in this lakorn makes me wanna dress up too :)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i agree. panin need to hurry up and get his act together. if he's mad at her for lying to him and using him, then he needs to stop going out with thita to get back at her. that doesn't make him any different from her. i can't wait 'til he finds out that she's pregnant!!! i like the fact that she makes him jealous though...it's cute!!!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if he is going to go with his wife and Woot. I just love it when Kob makes him jealous so he can get a taste of his own medicine.

addy

sarNie Egg
I don't know, but I find that this lakorn has some flaws and not as developed as it should be. I am a little dissapointed for all the flaws I find in this lakorn. I find it that Kob really has no hatred toward Woot, but for Thita, her hatred is huge. It just doesn't make any sense that Kob hates Thita and wants her to suffer for the death of her sister when Woot is just as guilty as Thita. She should hate Woot the same if not more, because her sister died for Woot, not for Thita. In the beginning before her marriage to Chackrit, she wanted to hurt Woot just as much, but as her marriage becomes complicated, she turns to Woot as a way of getting back at Chackrit and then gradually becomes his friend. From this perspective, it bothers me. I think it would make more sense for Kob to hate on Woot than hating on Thita. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, but this is my analysis of this lakorn.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't know...but the last episode I saw....Kompai's still angry at Woot. Remember that part where she took him to the movie with her (used him to get Panin angry) and not Panin. When Woot dropped her off and tried to approach or kiss her....once he left...she said softly....don't be too happy...your turn hasn't come yet....I wonder what's going to happen next. I think someone mentioned early that in one of the episodes...Woot hits Kompai in the stomach....maybe he finds out that she's angry and didn't forgive him and used him as a bait.....and she doesn't love him but hate him....what's why Woot hit her or tried to kidnap her or something. That was just my guest. Let's go back to Sanya's brother....I don't know about you guys....but I think Sanya's brother knew that Liew didn't love him but she's in love with Sanya and Sanya's in love Liew....so he's testing their love. I have this feeling that at the end....he's going to surprise both Lieu&Sanya. I don't think he's a bad guy....just that in the beginning...he had too much ego that he's all that....but ever since Liew didn't want anything to do with him but Sanya...he realized what he had with Liew was not a real love.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I don't know, but I find that this lakorn has some flaws and not as developed as it should be. I am a little dissapointed for all the flaws I find in this lakorn. I find it that Kob really has no hatred toward Woot, but for Thita, her hatred is huge. It just doesn't make any sense that Kob hates Thita and wants her to suffer for the death of her sister when Woot is just as guilty as Thita. She should hate Woot the same if not more, because her sister died for Woot, not for Thita. In the beginning before her marriage to Chackrit, she wanted to hurt Woot just as much, but as her marriage becomes complicated, she turns to Woot as a way of getting back at Chackrit and then gradually becomes his friend. From this perspective, it bothers me. I think it would make more sense for Kob to hate on Woot than hating on Thita. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, but this is my analysis of this lakorn.

I see what you mean. I thought that too. I don't really feel that Kompai is as angry with Woot when it should be him that she should be more angry with. The whole game from what I see is her trying to hurt Thita by getting her to fall in love with Panin and then stealing him away from her. But I still haven't figured out what she's going to do to Woot yet. I don't think she had anything planned until she discovered that it was her that he loved all along and not her sister. But overall, this is still a very good lakorn and I'm hooked!!!

I don't know...but the last episode I saw....Kompai's still angry at Woot. Remember that part where she took him to the movie with her (used him to get Panin angry) and not Panin. When Woot dropped her off and tried to approach or kiss her....once he left...she said softly....don't be too happy...your turn hasn't come yet....I wonder what's going to happen next. I think someone mentioned early that in one of the episodes...Woot hits Kompai in the stomach....maybe he finds out that she's angry and didn't forgive him and used him as a bait.....and she doesn't love him but hate him....what's why Woot hit her or tried to kidnap her or something. That was just my guest. Let's go back to Sanya's brother....I don't know about you guys....but I think Sanya's brother knew that Liew didn't love him but she's in love with Sanya and Sanya's in love Liew....so he's testing their love. I have this feeling that at the end....he's going to surprise both Lieu&Sanya. I don't think he's a bad guy....just that in the beginning...he had too much ego that he's all that....but ever since Liew didn't want anything to do with him but Sanya...he realized what he had with Liew was not a real love.

I don't think Sanya's brother is bad at all. I think he's up to something too. Although what he's doing to them is totally annoying me. I think he's trying to test their love and get them to admit their love to each other. I really don't think he's a bad guy at all. I just don't know what he has planned for them though. I wish they would hurry up and show us already!!! LOL

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
As for now Kompai wants to make Woot think that she has a good feeling for him and already forgive him. Now it was Thita turn so Woot will be later. I don't want to tell you more than this.

*droolz*

Gosh you gals are so ahead all those caps @ SK_FORUM make me want to see it so bad...I'm ashame to say I've only seen 2 episode...:(

Luv my girl KOb! She's so gorgeous in this lakorn makes me wanna dress up too :)
Ahahaha! you so behind...Lol

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I think Pai is still planning revenge against Woot, probably make him think she likes him too and then break his heart like what he did to her sister. Right now, she needs him to make Panin jealous. Besides, Thita came back to Thailand first, that's why Pai planned to revenge her first. Woot came later and she was already in the middle of her game with Thita. I think Pai hates Woot as much as she hates Thita cause they both caused her sister to die, but she actually shows her hatred toward Thita and keeps her hatred toward Woot hidden. Yea, it should become more interesting when Pai's pregnant cause Panin will keep watch over her more carefully.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I think Pai is still planning revenge against Woot, probably make him think she likes him too and then break his heart like what he did to her sister. Right now, she needs him to make Panin jealous. Besides, Thita came back to Thailand first, that's why Pai planned to revenge her first. Woot came later and she was already in the middle of her game with Thita. I think Pai hates Woot as much as she hates Thita cause they both caused her sister to die, but she actually shows her hatred toward Thita and keeps her hatred toward Woot hidden. Yea, it should become more interesting when Pai's pregnant cause Panin will keep watch over her more carefully.
Ahahahahaha! you got it!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
As far as revenge go, I too believe Kompai will not go sleep or kiss Woot just to get back at Panin. Panin just too unconsiderate, all he thinks about is causing his wife pain. I know he wouldn't admit it, but it seem like at least everynight he has to see his wife before he sleeps. Haha. He loves her, it's just that he's unable to withdraw the fact that Kompai used him. In my opinion he should forgotten it, I mean he knew who he was getting married to when he married Pai, he knew every side of her, he married her "For Better Or For Worst."
i don't know about you guys, but i think that kompai will sleep or kiss others just to get back at panin because she took EXTREME measure just to get back at na'rai. i think that marriage is the ULTIMATE thing anyone can do, the involve other, just to get revenge. marriage leaves a permanent scar if it is just base on revenge..........i think that i would have done the same as panin to kompai. she started the game and toy with his feeling, she should not expect any better from him after he finds out.......i think that panin is in more pain than kompai because he was the one that his feeling were being played with(from maddly in love to heartbreak of finding out that it was a game to your lover, or WIFE now..sad i tell you :lmao: )...... :arrg: still, i cn't believe she would MARRIED(big meaning in life) him just to get REVENGE in thiti

but great lakorn though.......i TOTALLY enjoy this. sorry if this contradict what you guys think......it is just my opinion. i love both actor and actress so i see things different from someone that like only one(mainly kob lover)......i will have to say that i side with panin on this one

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Pai didn't just marry Panin for revenge. Yea, it started off that way but as she got to know Panin and they were planning their wedding, she fell in love with him. Remember that's what she told his parents. I understand that Panin has the right to mistreat Pai but he's just as bad as she was when she used him to revenge Thita cause now Panin is using Thita to revenge Pai. We all know how deeply Panin loves Pai that's why he's in so much pain and that he has no feelings whatsoever for Thita since the beginning, even before he married Pai.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kompai isn't a cold hearted person, during the time she was using Panin, she was feeling guilty and sometimes apologizing quietly. Also, Liew's one of the person who saw that Pai was getting too close to Panin, many times she had question Pai if the game was turning into real love. Even though Pai denies it, we the viewers know she had little feelings toward Panin. Also, the time Pai met Panin's mother at the foral shop, it was by faith, Pai didn't plan it.

I don't believe Pai will go out sleeping because during a scene in a bar, she exhcanged her cup with Woot, telling Woot to drink from hers' while she drink from his, they exchanged cups, but she didn't fully complete that stunt, she didn't drink from Woot's cup, she was just holding it and waiting to see what Panin would do next. And there's alot of scenes we've seen Pai w/ Woot, all those time she could had hugged Woot or kissed Woot, but we didn't see any. Pai's smarter than Panin, when playing the jealousy game, she plays it w/ no contact to other men.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i agreed with youa...kob is still angry at woot...but now she's only playing with him....if you go back to epi 1 you'll know when they introduce themselves...woot already stated...

cecilia

Staff member
Kompai isn't a cold hearted person, during the time she was using Panin, she was feeling guilty and sometimes apologizing quietly. Also, Liew's one of the person who saw that Pai was getting too close to Panin, many times she had question Pai if the game was turning into real love. Even though Pai denies it, we the viewers know she had little feelings toward Panin. Also, the time Pai met Panin's mother at the foral shop, it was by faith, Pai didn't plan it.

I don't believe Pai will go out sleeping because during a scene in a bar, she exhcanged her cup with Woot, telling Woot to drink from hers' while she drink from his, they exchanged cups, but she didn't fully complete that stunt, she didn't drink from Woot's cup, she was just holding it and waiting to see what Panin would do next. And there's alot of scenes we've seen Pai w/ Woot, all those time she could had hugged Woot or kissed Woot, but we didn't see any. Pai's smarter than Panin, when playing the jealousy game, she plays it w/ no contact to other men.
^i agree with nancy..i think kompai is too smart to do that....she play her game quielty but yet very bitter..panin is actually the dumb one in here..he think he's smart doing all these thing to pissed and mad kompai mad..but really he's torturing himself....

anywya..i cna't wit til this monday too..really know if she's pregnant..will this pregnancy change thing betwen them?.. :yahoo:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't agree with Mainira. Kompai would not sleep with any guys just to get back to Panin. It was not liked he had something against her. Even if he did, she still wouldn't do so because her heart knew that she's already loved him ....that's why she married him. The revenges were for Woot and Thita. Woot was her first hate person. Thita was her second person. But because Woot supposed to live in another country so she picked Thita first because she lived in the same country where Pai's. There was this episode where she wouldn't even let Woot try to get close to her....she's actually back up slowly when he tried (remember the episode where he dropped her off after the movie). Kompai didn't even allow Woot to touch her. How she's going to allow herself sleeping with him?