Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I hope Chakrit's lakorn with Yardthip ends when this lakorn airs, cause I don't want to flip from lakorn to lakorn, since most of his lakorns air back to back, and airs in the same month.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's wasn't on this month's slot of lakorns, this months mostly promoting their younger actor/actress. Except for the one with Jui and Por.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
~Off Topic~ Nancyvang, your banner is so attractive with Kob posing... :wub:

Back to this lakorn, I know that this lakorn has done filming.. so it might be this month or next month when it air... :unsure:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
there done shooting already really tight i hope we get to see it soon man!!! i can't wait please let the lakorn air asap. By nextmonth at least i hope!!! i wonder if Kob and Chakrit are going to go onto a show to promote the lakorn I'd really like to see them on WWY or something at least i just wanna see them onscreen it's been killing me.... dang it hope we get to see it soon hopefully they didn't rush through the filming.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) sorry I'm kinda slow, but what kind of character is Kob playing is this lakorn? I know her character is not weak like the one she played in Lhnong Gao Jun! :lmao:

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! thank you for the pics..i'm so excited now that i get to see some pics of kob and the nang'rai fighting...so cool..

cikna

sarNie Adult
They have been keeping mum for a while before this lakorn is aired, haven't they? Well, I guess that is a strategy to keep the fans excited and looking forward for KRGP. Hopefully, they would show it soon.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Bee said:
:) sorry I'm kinda slow, but what kind of character is Kob playing is this lakorn? I know her character is not weak like the one she played in Lhnong Gao Jun! :lmao:
[post="114602"][/post]​
She's playing a business women that is off to revenge for her cousin/sister's death. She is intelligent and strong. She's going to play na'rai and torture her alive. But not fighting physically, She will to play tricks on na'rai heart, so that she can feel the pain of loosing a love one. To hurt na'rai, she's going to use Chakrit as a pawn.

BTW. Roots has the clip of the little fighting scene with Kob and na'rai. It's up at her thread.