Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

cecilia

Staff member
^they better let us see the baby..that's what fans wait for..i'm so dissappoint in LNJ..no kid..misleading..and yeah..it's chakrit ..gotta have a kid..i want see my longing baby lakorn..

i hope they change the story a little..and not let her have a miscarriage and stuff..i really wanna see baby kobrit..:lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^please dont'....chakrit must have baby in every lakorn that he act with my fave actress..i like seeing happy family..mama..papa..and baby..:lol:

SunStar

sarNie Elites

you all are soo funny!!! wanting babies and all... 555555555555555

BUT!!! it has to be a cute baby!!! i saw this movie once... where the baby scared me and my sisters so much... we didn't watch it again...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i really think Chakrit is so good at playing all those revenge lakorns... he can be such a @$$ and a loving caring guy....

maijune

SarNie Adult
i heard from sweetkob that this lakorn will air after lek lai...so probably we get to see around june or july....

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
maijune said:
i heard from sweetkob that this lakorn will air after lek lai...so probably we get to see around june or july....
[post="126849"][/post]​
woot, really??? :w000t: if this is true, I'm gonna be so happy :D thanks for the update.

sunisa

I'm soooooooooooo happy.I can't wait to see this lakorn.The storyline sound very good.Not just that...there is the hott Chakrit and pretty Kob.I never imagine that they would be in a lakorn together.Thanks for the good news. :wub: