Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The girl's at AAK said they saw the teaser for Duang Jai Patiharn already. So that means Kol Rak Game Payabath will be airing later. I guess they're holding this lakorn till a bigger competition comes abroad.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
How does that work? didn't Duang Jai Patiharn just started filming?

awww i wanted to see this one first

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Maybe Khun Dang plans to do like Noon lakorn lol. Like the one with Oil isn’t end but the one with Mos is already on air.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Did they ever air two of Kob's lakorn at the same time? I don't think they would do that, because if they did later on what will they put up against other channel?

Right now, it's like Channel 7's line up is all mess up.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Yeah they never air two of P'Kob lakorn at the same time...but it might appen in the future lol

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting! Oh well, I'm just saying that I've waited for this lakorn for a long time and I'm just so tired of waiting even though I like Kob! :(

shubby

sarNie Adult
i know huh..there is so little news on this lakorn..heheh..i think that's the reason why..but anywayz, i'm looking forward to watch DJP tho..cus i miss kob on screen already..

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
The girl's at AAK said they saw the teaser for Duang Jai Patiharn already. So that means Kol Rak Game Payabath will be airing later. I guess they're holding this lakorn till a bigger competition comes abroad.
[post="134972"][/post]​
thanks for the clarification nancy...will wait longer then :p

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still in love with Num and Kob, so happy it is coming out, although I'm still waiting for this lakorn to come out! :D

moilee

sarNie Adult
Puppylov,

I agree with you too. I was so excited that this would be the one comes out before her other lakorns.

neena

sarNie Adult
GOD THIS LAKORN IS PISSING ME OFF!! when is it gonna air!!! I keep checking up on it but nothing new comes up!!! HURRY HURRY!