Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

tinah

sarNie Coma
But then for the past few years, excluding this year, channel 3 and channel 7 had been very compeititve, maybe this year they want to slack off a bit.

I don't want Kon Rak Game Payabat to go against Reun Ruk Reun Taut because they both contain the same pra'ek, I'm tried of seeing Chakrit's lakorn on every channel competeting against each other.
hmm who knows..both channel is doing the same thing..they arent airing their competitive lakorn against another..last year wasnt that competitive either near the ending of the year..

i think Ruen Rak Ruen Tard againt this lakorn would be tuft competition though..maybe ch3 and ch7 is thinking the same..i have a feeling that Ruen Rak Ruen Tard is gonna air in the next timeslot cuz they already had the closing production

maijune

SarNie Adult
waiting for this lakorn is just killing me...don't know when it's going to be on air....why are they suffering us like this?...

cecilia

Staff member
no kidding..i remember hearing this during the 'jaosao banrai' time and it's still not on aire yet..i'm so tired of waiting ..it seem like forever..really want to know when they'll aire this..gosh!

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
Credit to "Sum1nusa" at Gheb-Tawan forum for this news.

Kol Ruk Game Payabath will air in the next lot of lakorns.

Yay it's finally airing! :w000t: I wonder which lakorn is going to air after, I hope all of the lakorns that are airing right now are almost ending.

shubby

sarNie Adult
thanks..it's such a great news...maybe kob lakorn will go against Keo Tah Pee..or Yuer Marn...LOLZ...sound great!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
so its gonna air in any timeslot when one of the lakorn ends?..its gonna be por/aom's lakorn then..cuz i think that lakorn is coming to an end..it would be going against Yuer Marn :D ch7 is smart..they probaly dont want ch3 to grab all the ratings since so many good lakorn is airing this month

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I hope they release the teasers out soon, I definitely can't wait... I l miss Kob, but this is too soon!!! :D Thanks for this Hot news!!! ;)

I just noticed that my signature said that KRGP will be coming out soon and it true...Lol :D

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I'M SO MAD AT THIS LAKORN!! WHEN ARE THEY GONNA AIR IT!!!????? I'VE BEEN CHECKING THIS THREAD BUT NO AIR DATE AND MY MOM IS BOTHERING ME BECAUSE SHE'S A CHAKRIT LOVER AND KOB LOVER!! DAMN!! :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
so i am right..this will be replacing Sunya Kan Saen Ruk..credit to Sum1nusa

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yuer Marn. It has Chatchai and Jintara (two of the classical elder generation actor/actress), Por and Numfon who's lakorn recently ended, JSBR, those two couple caught some attention. Good competition there from channel 7 to channel 3.

Finally channel 7 decided to put KRGP onair, haven't seen Kob's lakorn stock like this for a long time. "Let the Game Begin!"

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
This one will air after "Sunya Kan Saen Ruk" and Aump and Cee lakorn will air after Kwan and Oil lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yuer Marn. It has Chatchai and Jintara (two of the classical elder generation actor/actress), Por and Numfon who's lakorn recently ended, JSBR, those two couple caught some attention. Good competition there from channel 7 to channel 3.

Finally channel 7 decided to put KRGP onair, haven't seen Kob's lakorn stock like this for a long time. "Let the Game Begin!"
it sounds like a race..lol..im nervous for both channel..finally we're gonna see a tuft competition between ch3/ch7 this year..maybe thats what ch7 was waiting for.the right timing

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Both sides must be really confident with their lakorns ... I cheer for both because I look forward to this for a very long time and Namfon & Por is coming in hot right now too and I totally love Namfon :wub: It airs at the same time, I'll surly have trouble viewing them both online live. :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Jintara and Chatchai are great actor/actress, but Yuer Marn will be knocked out of my list. I dislike horror/mystery drama because they keep you in suspense by dragging scary scenes and then at the end the mystery turns out to be something pointless or confusing. I prefer horror genre to be in movie form so I can figure out the whole meaning in 2 hours. But I will sweat for both channel because it’s good competition. For channel 3, I am only looking forward to Kaew Taw Pee, we get to see Tik blind and in France.

Back to KRGP. Wonder when the first teaser will be preview on screen.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
finally there aring the lakorn i'm so happt yah~!!!! so excited to see the lakorn!!! it better not be delayed! shoo all of us have be waiting tio long to see this alkorn!!!! it's so awsoem.