Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Ploy caught my attention in "KuLurb Len Fai" w/ Uttsada Panichkul for channel 3?, when I first saw her I thought she was Tik K. That lakorn was complicated though, three friends wanted one guy.
KuLurb Len Fai was channel 7 ja.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
This lakorn was promoted 10 days before air. It's very short time to promote. Lol

Not count today then 2 more days left.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hey there!!!!!
i really like thid movie so far from the reading......but i was wondering if you guys have any more picture of this movie...i really love it....if you guys will help me out by pointing out some other site that have this movie pix....
thanks a lot......^_^......

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Did you check at Sweet Kob Forum yet?

KRGP cover from Cheewit Dara Magazine:

credit: Pantip

It's airing October 2nd, just right around the corners now.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys your probably tired of this question but where can i go to watch this lakorn live. i tried the siamvdo link but it's not working. my brother took my laptop so i lost all my website information. help please!

cecilia

Staff member
Ploy was in Kon Luang Ruk with Araya and Arnus and she was also in this other lakorn with Uttsada too but I don't remember the name all I remember is that there were 3 grls and they all liked Utt. The two other girls in there r now nang'rais in ch7 lakorns. one of them is the younger sister nang rai in weaw seang sung and the other one is the nang rai in lhek lhai and she was in pak boong gub goong nang as yui's aunt's daughter. If I remember right the lakorn was a ch3 lakorn and it was called something like fire nai khularb or maybe something else, i just remember it was something khularb. sorry I can't think of the name of that lakorn for u but i hope this will help.
thanks for clarify..now i know where's she from..:lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Plumerias, love the yellow in the inside and white on the outside. The flower stands out with that kind of style.

KRGP is airing tomorrow. Anyone catching it live, go to sarn's chatroom.

cecilia

Staff member
^i would so love to be in the chat room and talk about this lakorn..but too bad..i can't watch it live either..can't find any site..and when i find it..they hotlink from truworld..so i'm DOOM..

but anyway..even if i find link..i probbably can't watch it live too..cuz i have to work early..:(..sadly..i'm with iluvnumandoil ..i'll wait til someone post it up..
but i dont' mind spoiler..:kekekek..

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Has anyone seen the opening credits? It gives a lot. The song goes well with the storyline too. It looks like a lot of hurting from both na'ek and pra'ek. Kob hurts Chakrit at first, Chakrit then hurts her after marriage, bringing home the nang rai :eek:

Here's a dl of the credits and the opening with flashbacks from each of the characters, looks interesting
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6ZY5KZ1F