Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
is it just me or is chakrit butt ugly....

he has such a bone face on the checks make him look.... i dunno just ugly.....

i dont like chakrit hes just sooooooooooooo ugly.... sorry
Chakrit isn’t the best looking but he is good actor that you can’t deny.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
he is good looking...really manly and i can't wait to see the next epi...he found out in eps 4 that she was planning this whole thing..he was so hurt...

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
chakrit gets nasty sometimes..his role as praek sometimes isnt very likeable..i mean in real life who treats a lady as he does in some of his lakorn..
its interesting for the viewer cuz we know that in the end the praek and the nang ek end up together but in all actuallity we really shouldnt promote this kind of attitute..maybe im being a little too serious but anyways this lakorn also has some flaws..i mean kob wanted revenge right? so why then did she tell the nang rai what she is planning? ...lakorns like these are getting old they really need new storylines...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Lakorns r lakorns because they r namnao. some r meant to be like that and personally i think that these storylines r very good and exciting to watch plus we finally get to see Kob in a new role other than the helpless nang'ek gosh i hate those roles. Anyways, remember a lakorn is just a lakorn, of course no one treats girls like that in real life and if they did then they are an a** and I don't think any girl will take it. But don't be too serious about lakorns okay, just enjoy watching them! :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Telling the na'rai you're seeking revenge on her is "old" ? Usually the secret revenge is hold in and reveal by the seeker at the very last episode of the lakorn or so. The reason she told na'rai in episode 4 is because she believed she won the game, since she already suceeded in taking pra'ek away from na'rai.

I guess you haven't watch the lakorn yet, na'ek didn't tell na'rai what she was planning. No one knew except for na'ek and her friend. Until episode 4, when she's done playing with na'rai, she then reveal to her.

Lakorns/dramas are for entertainment, Thai lakorn viewers like these kind of roles where pra'ek is aggresive, and that's what the producers are giving to them.

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow, this lakorn is gettin more and more intense...but i dont no how much i can handle it...it seems tooo dramatic for me...but i will keep watchin because its the first time chakrit and kob has starred together *i belive*.....but the thing i dont understand is why is she using panin to get revenge?he has nothing to do with wat happened to her sister, but i guess shes doin it to get back to the nang rai bc shes like obsessed wit him lol.....but still....why wont she put revenge on woot?.....its kind of pointless to put panin through all this hurt...woot and the nang rai are the ones who she should really plan revenge against....but shes pullin and innocent person into this game of hers.....sorry im just tryin to understand the storyline better...

btw....does anybody no wat episode this lakorn ends at?i no it just started airing, but she storyline is surely moving pretty quickly!!....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Woot's going to get it later. Na'ek used Panin because he is rich, handsome, and has the quality of na'rai dream guy. Panin is a guy whom Na'ek knows na'rai won't throw away like she did to Woot and other guys. Panin will be the men that na'rai will certainly love with her heart. This lakorn will end on episode 13.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
wow, this lakorn is gettin more and more intense...but i dont no how much i can handle it...it seems tooo dramatic for me...but i will keep watchin because its the first time chakrit and kob has starred together *i belive*.....but the thing i dont understand is why is she using panin to get revenge?he has nothing to do with wat happened to her sister, but i guess shes doin it to get back to the nang rai bc shes like obsessed wit him lol.....but still....why wont she put revenge on woot?.....its kind of pointless to put panin through all this hurt...woot and the nang rai are the ones who she should really plan revenge against....but shes pullin and innocent person into this game of hers.....sorry im just tryin to understand the storyline better...

btw....does anybody no wat episode this lakorn ends at?i no it just started airing, but she storyline is surely moving pretty quickly!!....
see that's my point I was trying to make earlier. But I guess the whole story is more about Kob learning her lesson once Chakrit finds out he was just part of the game for her revenge. There's alot holes to point out in the story, but once Kob reveal everything it should smooth out.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Here's the sypnosis from the back of the novel:

Whoever plays with the tricks of love shall suffer to the highest degree. Whoever plays with the game of revenge shall burn more than words can express. The prize that is waiting for the winner and loser...is death that is waiting. She has been waiting for five years and plotting a trap to clear up the revenge debt in order to lure the victims into the trap that she has created. However, the power of true love will teach her to know that...the vengeful flame can't be put out with the burning fire of revenge. So how will she fix her mistakes then, when he wants to play this game of revenge until it's finish?

Credit to Mon.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Woot's going to get it later. Na'ek used Panin because he is rich, handsome, and has the quality of na'rai dream guy. Panin is a guy whom Na'ek knows na'rai won't throw away like she did to Woot and other guys. Panin will be the men that na'rai will certainly love with her heart. This lakorn will end on episode 13.
Good answer! I'm so lazy to explain!

The next episode will be more intense.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Here's the sypnosis from the back of the novel:

Whoever plays with the tricks of love shall suffer to the highest degree. Whoever plays with the game of revenge shall burn more than words can express. The prize that is waiting for the winner and loser...is death that is waiting. She has been waiting for five years and plotting a trap to clear up the revenge debt in order to lure the victims into the trap that she has created. However, the power of true love will teach her to know that...the vengeful flame can't be put out with the burning fire of revenge. So how will she fix her mistakes then, when he wants to play this game of revenge until it's finish?

Credit to Mon.
Thanks for bringing the quotes from the author of this story over, nancy. This is not about Kompai using Panin for revenge or about Kompai seeking revenge, but about Kompai learning from her mistakes and recognizing love in her game of revenge.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
this is getting so good. panin knows the truth and he's going to be a meanie to kob so what could possibly let them be on good terms. you see all these preview of them getting along and hugging that hasn't been shown yet. i wonder if it's after he rapes her. maybe chakrit feels bad afterwards wants to be good to her again. guess we'll have to wait and see. can't wait til next week.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I know...I just saw episode 2 on KRGP and loving it. I can't wait to see the next one. P.S...KTP with Tik&Cherry is another excellent lakorn. KRGP and KTP are my top lakorns right now. I just hope KTP continues to be good like episode 1.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hehhehe....can't wait for episode 5 or 6 cus it's getting more intense..plus i wanna see how panin gonna play kob back..but sure it will be alot of sweet scene...lolx...kob n krit look so shy when they have a love scene together tho..heheh..but i hope that they will end like 15 or 16..hehehhehe

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Credit to SKF: Time slot::

Kol Rak Game Payabath airing every Monday-Tuesday.

Time Zone:

6:25 am (Pacific Time Zone)
7:25 am (Mountain Time Zone)
8:25 am (Central Time Zone)
9:25 am (Eastern Time Zone)

this is getting so good. panin knows the truth and he's going to be a meanie to kob so what could possibly let them be on good terms. you see all these preview of them getting along and hugging that hasn't been shown yet. i wonder if it's after he rapes her. maybe chakrit feels bad afterwards wants to be good to her again. guess we'll have to wait and see. can't wait til next week.
He's going to be enrage with Kompai. But at the same time he's already deeply in love with her. I have a feeling even though he's angry with her, he can't live w/o her, so there will be some contact in the house.

I don't know how long it'll take, but when Kompai has enough of torment w/ Panin (not understanding her), and na'rai bothering her, she will give in and play the game once again with Panin. That'll be when Woot comes in handy, to make Panin jealous.

tinah

sarNie Coma
chakrit's lakorn always air all at once..part of this lakorn will be airing against ruen rak ruen yard..tough competition right there..chakrit is going against himeself..lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
chakrit lakorn always air one after another tho...i guess...it's gonna be tough...anywayz...good lakorn is coming along the way..but did anyone know how is this lakorn doing so far???

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
How many lakorns of Chakrit aired this year?

1 - Nat (channel 5)
1 - Yardthip (channel 3)
1 - Jakjaan (channel 5)

If Kol Rak Game Payabath and Ruen Rak Ruen Yard are added then that's going to be 5 lakorns aired this year. So typical, isn't there any other pra'ek that can compete w/ Mr. Krit? "The Deicieving GAME of Revenge" alongside "House of Love House of Slave."

I'm going to watch both, but KRGP is my main priority.