Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
The lakorn is getting good. I just love it when Chakrit is jealous and mad. I can't wait to see episode 6.

donna

sarNie Adult
haha it didn't even seem like a r scene. i was like did they sleep with each other? it confused me. all i saw was him saying that he loved her, his head lowered, and it was morning. wth was that? it was more of like a willing scene then anything. she didn't struggle with him too much

petitecupcake

sarNie Egg
I dont know if anyone else notice this...but when that long hair guy is in a scene...you never see him with that girl that he is trying to keep his brother away from. The long hair guy is always by himself in a shot or with his brother...plus his lighting is always bad...is it just me??

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
:eek: guys enjoy this lakorn while we can cause it's already half way thru. tom will be ep 6 and this lakorn ends what 12 i think. support kob and chakrit cause they may never get to pair up again. :lmao:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like the fact that even though Pai knows that she was wrong to use Panin, she doesn't let him step all over her. She tried to explain and make it up to him but since he continued to flaunt the n'rai she gets back at him. Chakrit is so naive though. He had this total WTF expression at the whole Woot/Thita thing at the gym and then he sounded so pathetic :lol: when he was saying he loved her and then proceeded to rape her.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
I dont know if anyone else notice this...but when that long hair guy is in a scene...you never see him with that girl that he is trying to keep his brother away from. The long hair guy is always by himself in a shot or with his brother...plus his lighting is always bad...is it just me??
i notice that too, it's almost like he's not in the same screen shot as the other people.

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
At first I love this lakorn and coundn't stop watching it, but after knowing that Panin found out about the game and he wants to play I was like I'm not going to watch this lakorn because Panin was going to be a "donkey" towards Kompai but after giving them a chance on ep. 5 when Panin was jealous I was back in the game watching. I love this P'ak and N'ak getting jealous type movie. Can't wait til ep. 6 when Panin gets REALLY jealous after Kompai doesn't come home ...... OMG good lakorn

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Everbody , Epi 5 is really good ... this lakorn is so interesting
Chakrit already jealous, hahaaa

moilee

sarNie Adult
Between Chakrit and Jeffrey....I surely like to hear Stefan....you know speak English....because he's half Italian and I believe no question asks when he speaks english....he must sounds sexy.

shubby

sarNie Adult
episode 5 have the R" scene..and is there gonna be more in the next episode??? hehehehhe....just curious...

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...you guys already watched episode 6. Why this store in my area just came episode 2? You guys are killing me here with all these recent posts that I didn't get to see yet. Thanks Youa...I'm so excited to see all these posts that you have here...espcially the recent ones.