Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Oh. I want to see the traditional ceremony, isn't there suppose to be one in the morning and the other in the afternoon.

shubby

sarNie Adult
kob and krit look so good in their wedding suit. gosh...they do look like a real life couple...and gosh..i can't get over the caps too...it make me wanna watch it now...lolx

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Kob and Krit are so hot together, Kob looks really pretty in the wedding dress, thanks for the caps everyone, I really appreciate it!!! :D :p

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
so it's not a lakorn? it's a movie? great... :(

Is kob gettin' older, or is it just me?.... I think kob is getting a little older now.. seeing her in Lhong ngao jun.. she's got a little older.. but she's still one most known beautiful actress of all times.. :)

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
YM_gurl said:
so it's not a lakorn? it's a movie? great... :(

Is kob gettin' older, or is it just me?.... I think kob is getting a little older now.. seeing her in Lhong ngao jun.. she's got a little older.. but she's still one most known beautiful actress of all times.. :)
[post="89928"][/post]​

Kon Rak Game Payabat is a lakorn, not a movie ja.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Wow..thanks for the magazine and screen caps...it looks soo good...Kob and Krit look HOT.....i cna't wait...

missjoy

sarNie Elites
hmmm.. i wonder what scene kob is talking about when Krit "pulls/drags" her really hard.. maybe it's when he found out he was a bait...

Did Chakrit get chubbier???

anyways..Kob is so beautiful in her wedding dress....she is always so beautiful in everything she wears....

can't wait for krit and kob

shubby

sarNie Adult
Lildreamer, i agree with you..krit look chubbier and kob dress look pretty and of course kob look good in this lakorn....and i think that krit had a hair cut...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I still can't help but think they are pretending to be sweet at that event where Kob's wearing the green dress...it's like an act...like how they are married and all and usually the pr'ek would be like "okay act like we love each other...you're my wife"...cuz the smile that those two gave each other look so fake and such an act...if my prediction is true then I so love it...because when they try to act like they love each other there's lot of tension...lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
thathis so adorable.... i cna't wait to wawtch the lakorn since they are showing so many clips now does that mean we will see it soon .? yah... they look hot together lol.. thanks for the clip. i can't wait.

L

lalalek

Have you notice that Chakrit like to makes movies where he get's into people's business and acts like he know's it all and is cool....? lol....i love him :wub: but i swear he makes movie that would "Sae Rueng Chow Barn" lol! I can't wait for this movie to come out!!!!! ahhhhh :w000t: