Kongjuk Lai Dork Bua

tinah

sarNie Coma
besides "Jum Learl Ruk"..Khun Mayura is having another project and the pra'nang is Aum A and Joy S :) credit to tv3 webboard

so happy Joy is having more lakorns :yahoo: atleast now shes getting paired up with different actors

i dont know if the translation of the title is correct so heres it in thai “ กงจักรลายดอกบัว”

calla

sarNie Adult
tinah, i think its more like "Kong Jak Ralai Dok Bua" not too sure....cause its hard to read.....ehhe

tinah

sarNie Coma
tinah, i think its more like "Kong Jak Ralai Dok Bua" not too sure....cause its hard to read.....ehhe
i think that person ment it the same way but he/she just spelled it differently.. thanx calla :)

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
A new lakorn for Joy? That's so great. I'm happy that I'll be seeing more of her. She's so cool and seems very down to earth. Does anyone know if it's a romantic comedy or drama? Also, how old is Aum? I've been meaning to ask for a long time, just keep forgetting :rolleyes:

tinah

sarNie Coma
A new lakorn for Joy? That's so great. I'm happy that I'll be seeing more of her. She's so cool and seems very down to earth. Does anyone know if it's a romantic comedy or drama? Also, how old is Aum? I've been meaning to ask for a long time, just keep forgetting
khun maruya normally does drama..so hopefully its a drama/romance..

im predicting that Aum A is 25-26 years old

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing this news with us....I'm so happy that Joy is having more lakorn. Can't wait to know what this lakorn is going to be about.

numfon

sarNie Adult
“ กงจักรลายดอกบัว” = Gong Juk Lai Dok Bua

that's just how you spell Juk in thai.. the ร is silent ka. =)

gongjuk is a umm.. rowel? i think? so yeah..

gongjuk = rowel
dokbua = lilly

'lai' just means the design.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh gosh!! it's such great news!! i'm so happy Joy has a new la korn. and with Aum ...yes!!! i'm happy she get to play with young actor that she haven't play with. because usually she get to play with older actor. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
กงจักรลายดอกบัว” = Gong Juk Lai Dok Bua

that's just how you spell Juk in thai.. the ร is silent ka. =)

gongjuk is a umm.. rowel? i think? so yeah..

gongjuk = rowel
dokbua = lilly

'lai' just means the design.
thanx for the translation namfon..it sounds like a romance drama

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
joy with another LAKORRRRRRRRRRRRRRN! :D *jumps up and down*
sooo HAPPPYY!!! and im also glad that joy is finally getting other pra-eks :)
another lakorn for me to wait forrrr ^^

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I wonder what the lakonr is about. I hope its a drama lakorn. I'm happy she's having more lakorn.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Ice Sarunyu will be taking on the role as the bad guy in this lakorn

if you guys don't know who he is.... hes the guy that played Sirayu in Duay Rang Hang Ruk and anyone who watched that lakorn knows that Sirayu was insane and evil... ice says that the bad guy in this lakorn is worse than Sirayu

so knowing that.... im pretty sure that this lakorn is gunna be drama like you guys wanted

ill keep you guys updated if i hear more about this

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the news Fan..so Joy is confirm to be in here right?..i know that Aum is already confirm to be in here..so excited..im happy to see Joy in more lakorns :D and shes finally getting with different actors.. i didnt watch Duay Raeng Heng Ruk..so do you happen to have a pic of Ice?..

Khun Jims lakorn is normally a drama..so im definatly looking forward to this..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh how interesting Ice play as a bad role again. i like him. i like his songs that is. his acting is o.k. he play as a bad role again. cool. i hope Joy really does play in this la korn. it would be fun. a drama la korn Joy play it well.

fan

sarNie Juvenile

theres a pic of ice

hes also the guy in my sig (check out my site!! :ph34r: )

from what i know Joy Siriluk is confirmed as the nang eak :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx Fan!..im so happy Joy is confirm to be in here..i love her in drama roles. i hope its romantic drama :wub: I wonder if theres gonna be a n'rai too..theres usually one for the bad guy

tinah

sarNie Coma
can anyone pin this topic since its now confirm..

oh i found out Ace is in here too :D i wish he was the bad guy..i like him better when hes bad..but i notice latly hes been given the good guy role