KonTaLey

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I was wondering if anyone was watching this lakorn. It's ITV broadcast. I think it's pretty okay. It's about the n'eak being a mermaid. Really sweet should check it out.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Well it sounds interresting..so it is aired at what time then??? Tell me so i can check it out..i am not the member of IPTV but i can watch it online... :p

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Well finally i got a chance to watch it...I have to accept that i am liking it so far but it is really really short...even though it is aired like everyday but it is too short...not more than 30 minutes a day (including commercial show)... Well i really like it cause it is really sweet..i like Louis Scott's Character a lot cause he seems really sweet warm and cute..Hope that finally n'ek will should him over Patson..No offence to Patson's fan out there... :D but the character of louis scott is much cuter than him..and i find Louis Scott is much more handsome in this lakorn too... :p

donna

sarNie Adult
man! how come he never is p'ek. he is so cute! they should give him a p'ek role. i think that he can do it. can't wait to watch this! ;)

natty

Chubs
puffypie said:
Well finally i got a chance to watch it...I have to accept that i am liking it so far but it is really really short...even though it is aired like everyday but it is too short...not more than 30 minutes a day (including commercial show)... Well i really like it cause it is really sweet..i like Louis Scott's Character a lot cause he seems really sweet warm and cute..Hope that finally n'ek will should him over Patson..No offence to Patson's fan out there... :D but the character of louis scott is much cuter than him..and i find Louis Scott is much more handsome in this lakorn too... :p
[post="125532"][/post]​

actually i do believe that louis is the pra'ek because rathri seems to be more attach to him.. and i think that patson will get with his secretary...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
They actually posted Louis name and the n'ek name out. I think louis is the p'ek. These lakorn that air everyday are so short. 30 minute feels like 15minutes.

karuna

sarNie Egg
just recently saw this too and i've gotta admit im liking it thus far. and luis is very adorable in this lakorn whereas pat's character is quite annoying sometimes.

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
They actually posted Louis name and the n'ek name out. I think louis is the p'ek. These lakorn that air everyday are so short. 30 minute feels like 15minutes
haha, agree! but it really good lakornss. Entertaining and short and sweet. Haha.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I saw this lakorn at iptv drama its good the new n'eak is verypretty she remind me of bee namthip shes a fish i think and the n'eak talk to fish animals she can communicate with them and she lived in patson house and learning to how to lived like a human

SunStar

sarNie Elites
finally!!! Louis gets a pra'ek role... he has become very good at acting... so he deserves to be a pra'ek...

i would hate it if she ends up with Patson... he is not good looking enough for her... as for Louis... he's so sexy!!!

cecilia

Staff member
what's wrong with patson..i miss him..^^
but anyway..i wish louis cut his hair..i dont' like him with that not long,
not short hair cut..
i wonder if maybe she's some king of the sea daughter..

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Louis played a p'ek with Alicia before.

Anyways...
I do want to see this lakorn but i didnt know it was with Louis. So who's na'ek? Any pics? Cause i saw a short preview of just a mermaid while watching Aum Rak. Man, Louis still has the long hair? I dont like...LOL