Koo Kwan Vs. Koo Jin

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

They WERE real??? Really? No way? Honestly I never liked Rome and Rita together. They made such an odd pair. The chemistry wasn't even there either. Well, at least I didn't feel it.
Phatman, you're really late with everything lately. Lol. Have you been hiding in a cave? Yes, they dated.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Koy123 said:
One other thing is fans these days are so obsessed with their favorite stars. Some can't even talk or they'll get attack. Fans back then wasn't this obsessed, I think. It's annoying.
Oh yes we were much more crazy and obsessed but we didn't catfight with other fandom. There were a few cases but less heated compare to nowadays. Have you seen some of the photoshops back then. Some were risky risque and fanfiction thrive during those time.

phatman said:

They WERE real??? Really? No way? Honestly I never liked Rome and Rita together. They made such an odd pair. The chemistry wasn't even there either. Well, at least I didn't feel it.
It was love at first sight for me. I loved Klin Kaew Klang Jai to pieces. I remember pestering Wishboniko to hurry with the English sub lol she was quiet fast at releasing the sub while it was still airing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Phatman, you're really late with everything lately. Lol. Have you been hiding in a cave? Yes, they dated.

HAHA. I don't know, seems like everything is just surprise surprise. Wow, and they still make lakorns together like nothing ever happened. Huh..... Well as long as they're both okay then....?? 

fun said:
Oh yes we were much more crazy and obsessed but we didn't catfight with other fandom. There were a few cases but less heated compare to nowadays. Have you seen some of the photoshops back then. Some were risky and fanfiction thrive during those time.

It was love at first sight for me. I loved Klin Kaew Klang Jai to pieces. I remember pestering Wishboniko to hurry with the English sub lol she was quiet fast at releasing the sub while it was still airing.

Haha. Not gonna lie, I was hooked to that drama too. There was so much angst and drama. I didn't like Rome's character nor Rita's, but I got hooked because the storyline was very interesting, a bit ridiculous, but still interesting. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Wait what?!?!?! When was this? Omg I usually keep up with who is dating who so how did I missed this? Oy sa-lop.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Koy123 said:
One other thing is fans these days are so obsessed with their favorite stars. Some can't even talk or they'll get attack. Fans back then wasn't this obsessed, I think. It's annoying.
yes they are head over hills these days, I have had experience on instagram, they even created an account anti- whoever which dara they hate 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

just onscreen not off screen, Rita already has a bf and Rome his playful likes to flirt around and his special girl is Chompoo but no luck she's already taken 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wait what?!?!?! When was this? Omg I usually keep up with who is dating who so how did I missed this? Oy sa-lop.
no one is dating. oh yeah did u know Toey/Wawaa their news still going and interaction is even closer than before 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
no one is dating. oh yeah did u know Toey/Wawaa their news still going and interaction is even closer than before 
Wawwa already has a bf. She gave an interview announcing this so people can stop speculating now...it's for fan service.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I remember seeing articles about them dating and breaking up but now I can't find evidence. Lol. Hmm. Starting to wonder if I'm making this up. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think they ever dated, I believe it was speculation that they did but no one ever confirmed it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha but Pancake was real vocal about it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol Pancake and Weir never dated, they only lived together because he didn't have a place to live. Hehe

HAHA. You and your funny comments. Really. HAHA. This one cracked me up too!! You are just on the roll. 

Pancake and Weir never dated, I said so. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Wawwa already has a bf. She gave an interview announcing this so people can stop speculating now...it's for fan service.
though she has a bf but Toey might be a love crush on her 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
See that's the thing with these new generation actresses and actors. They do things or fan service for fame. They make fans misunderstand and fantasize. I did like them and thought it was cute that they fan service but now knowing that she has a bf but yet still do that, I find it tasteless.