Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Episode 1 was ok Vee so funny and flirty in here and I love Tangmoe's outfit in this lakorn and the makeup too so pretty

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... it sems very funny i havent watch the ep yet but i will soon lol... hehehehe .. i wanna see ceemo mostly lol.. xp.. hehehe..

nina07

sarNie Adult
I watched a little bit of the beginning, and OMG Cee's mom is annoying already :rolleyes: . Fai and TangMo are really pretty and i like the bickering between Vee and her, haha i think its cute :D

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Dis is kute akron in a waybut in not that interested inthislakron sumhow.
but ill still watch it weird lo..
dislkaorn arite

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks Ana for the caps of Cee. He looks cute like always. LOL, the first picture from episode 2, where he is wearing the blue shirt, thats the same shirt he wore in PPF...lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! really?! I thought it looked like it was from Pinmmok. I guess they recycle :lol:

Episode 3 ain't so bad Cee got more screentime then the 1st 2 episode..lol..thank god :rolleyes:

cath

sarNie Egg
I dunno is it me or what ?? but after seeing this lakorn i think that vee acting is really bad, he cannot act at all compared to cee !!! ohh my god lol and mo and vee are getting soo annoyed with theirs conversatiosn and they are always fighting for nothing and they always had the same conversation about " ohh u brough me bad luck and then ohh you too" lol it's always about the same stuffsss getting bored :blink:

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL i agree their always calling each other crazy and stuff, get on with it! :rolleyes:

Ana

sarNie Adult
There was news that this lakorn rating for the 1st two episode didn't reach ch 7 rating standard so they are adding some more directors :rolleyes:

Well I gotta say I agee the lakorn is sort of lame and Vee-Mo bickering is annoying and childish. It's not totally wack but Vee-Mo needs to grow up..LOL.. And I ain't being BS :lol: . But so far the lakorn focus ALOT on n'ek and p'ek and their dialogue is same old same old nothing new :rolleyes:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know why you complain, remember "suparb burut satan" with pinky and aof, they are very childish too... but i agree, vee can't act and no one can ignore it in this one. mo is cute as always, she deserves a better p'ek, i'm waiting for her lakorn with who you know (pong) :drool:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I complain because they are annoying and childish beside I dun care about Supaborrot Satan..LOL..I say the same thing about SBS too..LOL..they were both annoying. I never watched that lakorn fully :rolleyes:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
me too, i let my mom watching them instead of me, lol. i'm so happy that mo is a n'ek again but i'm agree with you, she deserves cee as a p'ek and not the annoying death fish face...