Koo Tor Ra Nong

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone please help me? I'm looking for Bee Bandit's 3rd lakorn. There's like three p'ek and n'ek I believe. The girl that bee acted with in his first lakorn is also in here, but she gets with Chai Chadsadoyom. Bee kidnapped the girl and then raped her. She was pregnant, but then she had a miscarriage. Hope someone can remember.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe the lakorn your talking about is Rabieng Ruk cause I know that has like 3 couples but Chai wasn't in there hmmm it was Kong... and I believe Tik was from Roy Marn which also had Bee Bandit I know he got May's character pregnant but im not sure or remember if it were rape... and I think she does have a miscarriage

noi

sarNie Hatchling
No this was his 4th lakorn. In that lakorn he got with the girl at the end. They were the 3rd couple. Also the other girl was his N'ek in the first lakorn.

The first lakorn was where N'ek was suppose to marry P'ek's father, but P'ek kidnapped her and tortured her. The second lakorn was Roy Marn with Pok.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
No Koo Tor Ra Nong was the name of the first lakorn. I'm looking for the second lakorn that had both Bee Bandit and Kem. In that lakorn they did not get together.

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ I think you are talking about Kabote Hua Jai?

Bee and Khem was in it but they didn't get eachother.

It was Jackrit-Khem
Bee-Aom Navadee
I dun remember a third couple.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Ana that's the lakorn. Anybody know where I can find it or watch it online?