koo toranong

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
first and foremost, sorry for creating this thread just to ask this.

so basically, i miss koo toranong (with khem rujira and bandit sakaow...however u spell it), and cannot find my copy anywhere, nor can i find any uploads online. does anyone know where i can watch this?? i am aching to watch it again?? wish they would do a remake too!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
first and foremost, sorry for creating this thread just to ask this.

so basically, i miss koo toranong (with khem rujira and bandit sakaow...however u spell it), and cannot find my copy anywhere, nor can i find any uploads online. does anyone know where i can watch this?? i am aching to watch it again?? wish they would do a remake too!!
Is this the one where he captured her because he didn't want her to merry his dad?
I haven't seen it online either. Love this lakorn.... maybe I'll check out the Khmer dubbed.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Bee was cute w/ his pouted lip and haze eye. rscene/ kidnap lakorn , eh lol. i upload this lakorn way back when buddy media was active. come to think of it i upload lot of old lakorn 2005-2010 . i see them all over youtube , sadly i no longer have those old lakorn my parent throw it out while cleaning out the storage room , after 4 year of my absent they thought im not coming back HAHA. What a waste !!! Thousand of hour put in to convert it from vdo tape to dvd , plus all my old Boran lakorn was clear out too, i had lot of 80's lakorn w/ crazy rscene too lolll. Bee remake "roy marn" w/pok but none beat the old verison w/ Saruya HAHA that verions was funny in so many way.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
Bee was cute w/ his pouted lip and haze eye. rscene/ kidnap lakorn , eh lol. i upload this lakorn way back when buddy media was active. come to think of it i upload lot of old lakorn 2005-2010 . i see them all over youtube , sadly i no longer have those old lakorn my parent throw it out while cleaning out the storage room , after 4 year of my absent they thought im not coming back HAHA. What a waste !!! Thousand of hour put in to convert it from vdo tape to dvd , plus all my old Boran lakorn was clear out too, i had lot of 80's lakorn w/ crazy rscene too lolll. Bee remake "roy marn" w/pok but none beat the old verison w/ Saruya HAHA that verions was funny in so many way.
omg y would ur parents throw out treasures?!?!

sarN

sarNie Granny
they thought i wasn't coming home  :weee: they even throw away my computer and there TON of lakorn avi. file . I have a room at home call "game room" . In there was my  studio full of old lakorn and Japaneses manga/graphic novel/poster/scroll/dvd-vhs ect collection and  I had hundred of them comic wrap in plastic seal then place neatly on a hand build shelve case  that run along the wall of the room and nobody is allow to touch/read it , I collect them since i was a kid , over 20 years old stuff. Thousand of Japaneses game card , dated back since Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragon ball Z ect and every single one of them is in plastic wrap. All my anime costume, clothes, t-shirt, lunch box, ect ect date back since grade school. Marble collection , american comic strip , baseball/football card ..omg the list go on . I was a HUGE fan of Ranma 1/2 , I even skip school to go see the author Rumiko Takahashi when she came to america for the anime convention and she sign my first copy of Ranma 1/2 vol. graphic novel. Parent! They pack it away in boxes but somehow forgotten about it and was thrown out. They needed the room for my cousin who back then needed a place to stay . I was so sad! I cry for a week , I would throw away a hot young man in a heart beat , just to have my collection back and when I do that , it's serious haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^LOL You're too funny! Throwing a young man away in a heartbeat for your collection :)

I think I might have that lakorn because I came across it two days ago while looking for Fai Kammathep. I will check it out tonight and see if I have it na.

edit:
I've checked and I have a different one .. Bee and Khem are in there but they did not end up together.  Jakrit and Khem are a pair, khem's friend and Bee are together so this could be a different one .. sorry.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
they thought i wasn't coming home  :weee: they even throw away my computer and there TON of lakorn avi. file . I have a room at home call "game room" . In there was my  studio full of old lakorn and Japaneses manga/graphic novel/poster/scroll/dvd-vhs ect collection and  I had hundred of them comic wrap in plastic seal then place neatly on a hand build shelve case  that run along the wall of the room and nobody is allow to touch/read it , I collect them since i was a kid , over 20 years old stuff. Thousand of Japaneses game card , dated back since Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragon ball Z ect and every single one of them is in plastic wrap. All my anime costume, clothes, t-shirt, lunch box, ect ect date back since grade school. Marble collection , american comic strip , baseball/football card ..omg the list go on . I was a HUGE fan of Ranma 1/2 , I even skip school to go see the author Rumiko Takahashi when she came to america for the anime convention and she sign my first copy of Ranma 1/2 vol. graphic novel. Parent! They pack it away in boxes but somehow forgotten about it and was thrown out. They needed the room for my cousin who back then needed a place to stay . I was so sad! I cry for a week , I would throw away a hot young man in a heart beat , just to have my collection back and when I do that , it's serious haha.

omg poor sarn...i felt pain for u just reading ur paragraph!!!! 

cecilia said:
^LOL You're too funny! Throwing a young man away in a heartbeat for your collection :)

I think I might have that lakorn because I came across it two days ago while looking for Fai Kammathep. I will check it out tonight and see if I have it na.

edit:
I've checked and I have a different one .. Bee and Khem are in there but they did not end up together.  Jakrit and Khem are a pair, khem's friend and Bee are together so this could be a different one .. sorry.
awwww, cecilia, u are soooo sweet for looking!!! thanks a bunch. now i am crying inside cuz u dont have it. lmao!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
there hasnt been an attempt to remake koo toranong yet, right? i actually would love to see this get redone.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg saRn that be sooo awesome..I been looking for that lakorn forevet and ethai cd is too expensive and I'm too cheap he he he

sarN

sarNie Granny
I havent upload lakorn for years & the old program I use no longer exist lol , I want to keep the quality of the vdo but the file will be too big & take forever to upload. I'm trying to find another way to compass a lot but still maintain some picture quality