Koojinssssssssssss

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I need to tell myself that with Ken P. He's happy with Esther so I should be supportive :sad6:

Poor Nadech. IF his lakorn with Matt reach the popularity of BPS, how would that go down?
Hahahaha I forgot about his existence.
Things are going to be horrible crazy. those over extra fans won't like it if people ship Matt with Nadech. Because its forever always Nadech for Yaya and Yaya for Nadech. ONLY.
And Mark for Kim. Kim for Mark.
:facepalm::nut:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Elaborate on what you meant on Ken P and Esther? I think Ken P is cute but he’s not a strong actor. I still cannot fully get into him. Esther? She’s cute too but dang the girl is crazy in real life! She’s so ignorant like! Lastly what are you saying about Nadech and Matt and their lakorn? Like if that becomes a hit than the NY will throw a fit?
I love Ken P but don't like Esther so I'm not happy with them as a couple lol. Hopefully one day I can accept their relationship lol. That's me being an eye rolling fan but not on the level of an Extra :risas3:.

And yes about Matt/Nadech. Like how bad will Matt be attack? Not like she can't stand her ground. She'll probably ignore them like Taew and Mew.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Elaborate on what you meant on Ken P and Esther? I think Ken P is cute but he’s not a strong actor. I still cannot fully get into him. Esther? She’s cute too but dang the girl is crazy in real life! She’s so ignorant like! Lastly what are you saying about Nadech and Matt and their lakorn? Like if that becomes a hit than the NY will throw a fit?
Ken and Esther they're dating in real life.
Pretty much some people will throw a fit about pairing shipping Nadech with Matt. It's just certain people are narrow minded and think that it would hurt Yaya and Nadech. If they pair with someone else.
Because Yaya and Nadech have a strong bond relationship and love each other. And everyone else is a threat. No matter what, even the smallest things can become a big deal.

P

PrincessKarina

I love Ken P but don't like Esther so I'm not happy with them as a couple lol. Hopefully one day I can accept their relationship lol. That's me being an eye rolling fan but not on the level of an Extra :risas3:.

And yes about Matt/Nadech. Like how bad will Matt be attack? Not like she can't stand her ground. She'll probably ignore them like Taew and Mew.
I see! Uh seriously Ken P and Esther has such a childish relationship it seems! Lol jealousy and such. But from what the Matt fans are saying the girl is “tough” and careless to what anyone says. She’ll handle those obsessed NY fans! I don’t even feel sorry for Nadech anymore. I was done with him years back! :eek:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think Matt’s got some very vocal and loud international fans. It shouldn’t be a concern cuz I think Matt fans will be ready to attack back if attacked by hardcore fans lol

twister02

M♥K
I'm not a fan of Matt but from what I observe, I think she doesn't mind being popular or what. She's just there to do the thing that she likes, acting and making people happy. If there's a point that she'll be extremely bashed, I think it's okay for her to stay away and have her own family instead. There's no point of attacking back to those narrow minded people.

twister02

M♥K
Hahahaha I forgot about his existence.
Things are going to be horrible crazy. those over extra fans won't like it if people ship Matt with Nadech. Because its forever always Nadech for Yaya and Yaya for Nadech. ONLY.
And Mark for Kim. Kim for Mark.
:facepalm::nut:
I always say this, let the future speak for itself. I don't know what will happen to my favorite ship, MK but whatever future holds for them, as long as their happy, I would gladly accept it. Of course, if they do end up being together, that would be a big plus :) but they are still young, there are lots of challenges that will come on their way. I'm more than happy to witness their present journey than think about the future. Just enjoy it everyday. That's all.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Because Yaya and Nadech have a strong bond relationship and love each other.
Do they really? Lol I know they(separately) said that all is well with their relationship but I just don't see it in their eyes. As an outsider looking in, I don't see it. I don't believe I am looking with biased eyes cus I didn't like MK but I still saw truth and honesty. Maybe their chemistry onscreen is the same off screen which is why I can't see it. Maybe I just have to believe.

Man I've said so much that I think I'm blacklisted now :pancarta:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Didn’t one of Nadech’s commercial get scrapped cause fans got mad at the model/actress for talking to Nadech on his private Ig. I swear Nadech has it horribly, but i wish he would just stick up for himself and do everything opposite of what those fans want lol. That’s one reason why his career is more behind than Yaya’s. She basically pairs with anyone and receives support but not Nadech. Nadech couldn’t even pose with Ice without having a rumor, yet Yaya is pretty close to her male costars but no one ever complains. All his co workers were getting attacked. Feel so bad for them. MK fans are not that crazy, luckily. But then again they always have many individual fans too unlike Na. He basically dedicated his whole career to yaya which is a dumb move, even his love scenes lol this boy makes me so mad sometimes.

I hope his lakorns with matt does do well. But get ready for hate comments.

P

PrincessKarina

Didn’t one of Nadech’s commercial get scrapped cause fans got mad at the model/actress for talking to Nadech on his private Ig. I swear Nadech has it horribly, but i wish he would just stick up for himself and do everything opposite of what those fans want lol. That’s one reason why his career is more behind than Yaya’s. She basically pairs with anyone and receives support but not Nadech. Nadech couldn’t even pose with Ice without having a rumor, yet Yaya is pretty close to her male costars but no one ever complains. All his co workers were getting attacked. Feel so bad for them. MK fans are not that crazy, luckily. But then again they always have many individual fans too unlike Na. He basically dedicated his whole career to yaya which is a dumb move, even his love scenes lol this boy makes me so mad sometimes.

I hope his lakorns with matt does do well. But get ready for hate comments.
For real. Nadech did this to himself in a way I feel. Well too bad for him. I gave up. I mean he seriously wasn’t even giving his all to his other co-stars anyways. That part upset me! He could’ve done stronger in LSR with Taew and Patricia but nope! I guess if anything Yaya will climb up a bit faster than Nadech. She seems to get attack less! Lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
For real. Nadech did this to himself in a way I feel. Well too bad for him. I gave up. I mean he seriously wasn’t even giving his all to his other co-stars anyways. That part upset me! He could’ve done stronger in LSR with Taew and Patricia but nope! I guess if anything Yaya will climb up a bit faster than Nadech. She seems to get attack less! Lol
Lol thats why im kinda disappointed he’s in YWCFTS if he doesn’t give his all then theres no point.

P

PrincessKarina

Lol thats why im kinda disappointed he’s in YWCFTS if he doesn’t give his all then theres no point.
Well if you watch that lakorn good luck! I hope Nadech’s character is able to generate hot chemistry with Matt’s character!