Koojinssssssssssss

P

PrincessKarina

The original had great scenes and kissing scenes. My expectations are high
Oh girl. Best luck! I’m already cringing at the thought of Nadech and Matt’s numerous missing scenes! I wonder if Thai will keep it real! :rolleyes:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Do they really? Lol I know they(separately) said that all is well with their relationship but I just don't see it in their eyes. As an outsider looking in, I don't see it. I don't believe I am looking with biased eyes cus I didn't like MK but I still saw truth and honesty. Maybe their chemistry onscreen is the same off screen which is why I can't see it. Maybe I just have to believe.

Man I've said so much that I think I'm blacklisted now :pancarta:
Lol I wasn't even serious about it. Honestly I feel they aren't even real. They're body language and expression sometimes.....fake. forced.
Some fans will think their fav couple have a strong perfect relationship thats probably unbreakable but attack other celebs. These people are humans with emotional feelings.... there's bound to be problems between them their work and personal life. They will like admire someone else they work with. And if its some one the fan doesn't like they attack.:facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The moment Nadech got bashed because he wants to act with a different girl was when I knew NY was too big for his own good. Yaya is pretty much being babied by their fans. She simply can't do no wrong because she is a sweet girl, innocent, and among many other things. He will be under their shadow and follow the rules as opposed to Yaya can step outside the line and she would still come out rosy. I think to me, that is what is annoying. If the fans want them together, claimed to love them together then it is only fair to treat them both with the same kind of understanding. They would have never been this successful without the other.

As far as Matt/Nadech's lakorn being a hit...Most of his lakorns outside of Yaya has garnered better ratings. I am a Matt's fan and if NY's fans decided to attack or shade Matt for the success of the lakorn with Nadech, then I don't think I can take them seriously. They lost all credibility because no way they can so love Nadech and can't stand to see him succeed. Because that is as fake of a fan as celebrities saying they never have PS lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I see nothing wrong with Koojins, it's the fans of the koojins that are just too much or fans of the celeb individually. Like, Channel 3 is the "place" for koojins, but recently my fave girl Gam Wichayanee (Gam The Star) is falling victim to dumb fans (Yes, I said dumb). People were commenting on Khun Boy's page that he needs to stop dragging Gun Napat down and letting him shoulder Gam to stardom. Excuse me? Lol. They said something along the lines of "Now people aren't even following Gun anymore because there is always Gam in the picture." They said a bunch of other things about how she is using him to get famous. Laff. Bro, Gun may have more fans, but that is because he is a guy. I hate to say it, but Guy celebs will have a better chance with the fans than girls would. Also, I don't care who you ship, who you like, but there is no need to bring down someone else because they are associated with the person you "like" It's silly and juvenile.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yep yaya has always been babied by them and will always be. Just wish Nadech was smarter to leave when this whole bs wasn’t so crazy. Anything he says is held against him and interpreted to the most delusional thing. Wanting to branch out and work with others doesn’t mean he wants to leave Yaya romantically. And even if he did want to, so what. If i was him i wouldn’t want to have a social media either.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I see nothing wrong with Koojins, it's the fans of the koojins that are just too much or fans of the celeb individually. Like, Channel 3 is the "place" for koojins, but recently my fave girl Gam Wichayanee (Gam The Star) is falling victim to dumb fans (Yes, I said dumb). People were commenting on Khun Boy's page that he needs to stop dragging Gun Napat down and letting him shoulder Gam to stardom. Excuse me? Lol. They said something along the lines of "Now people aren't even following Gun anymore because there is always Gam in the picture." They said a bunch of other things about how she is using him to get famous. Laff. Bro, Gun may have more fans, but that is because he is a guy. I hate to say it, but Guy celebs will have a better chance with the fans than girls would. Also, I don't care who you ship, who you like, but there is no need to bring down someone else because they are associated with the person you "like" It's silly and juvenile.
Preach girl 555555

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Couples who constantly work together will get tired of one another unless they reached marriage. Imagine if Noi was like this with Ken T when they were dating? Would they reach marriage stage?

Those NY fans (not all) who are possessive of Nadech are probably afraid that he might want to smell a different rose.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yep yaya has always been babied by them and will always be. Just wish Nadech was smarter to leave when this whole bs wasn’t so crazy. Anything he says is held against him and interpreted to the most delusional thing. Wanting to branch out and work with others doesn’t mean he wants to leave Yaya romantically. And even if he did want to, so what. If i was him i wouldn’t want to have a social media either.
Yep, everyone has the right to walk away from a relationship that isn't there for them anymore. It doesn't make them a bad person. It is better that they choose to walk away vs stay and cheat, stay and hurt the other person. What do people want? People to stay together for the sake of the fans? Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nadech is too scared...once he test the water and it burned him he goes back to the safe corner like a good little boy. If he said something and do something that may not be liked by their fans, he needs to have a backbone and stick with it. If he does it enough they will eventually realized and accept him for that side of his personality.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It doesn't make sense for them to say that cus they didn't explode to stardom til they became 4 spades.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Exactly Nadech loves spoiling them until they’re spoiled rotten. Should’ve kept putting yourself out there and gaining fans for yourself.
At the end of the day its business. You end up fighting for yourself, anyone can walk out on you.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It doesn't make sense for them to say that cus they didn't explode to stardom til they became 4 spades.
Yah, there was news at the beginning of Season 3 The Mask Singer that Gam was worried after fans identified her as diamond and gun as elephant. Gun fans were saying that Gam is following Gun too much and not letting him be himself. Gam was kind of nervous because fans were beginning to anti her after Diamond's first performance on Masked Singer 3. Most of it because of Gun. Also, I love Gun and Gam, but I've always felt that Gun was the one who played the Koojin card more than Gam. Gam has always tried to sway away from it. Even for 30 Gumlung Jaew people were trying to Jin her with her pair, but she tried her best to sway from it.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yah, there was news at the beginning of Season 3 The Mask Singer that Gam was worried after fans identified her as diamond and gun as elephant. Gun fans were saying that Gam is following Gun too much and not letting him be himself. Gam was kind of nervous because fans were beginning to anti her after Diamond's first performance on Masked Singer 3. Most of it because of Gun. Also, I love Gun and Gam, but I've always felt that Gun was the one who played the Koojin card more than Gam. Gam has always tried to sway away from it. Even for 30 Gumlung Jaew people were trying to Jin her with her pair, but she tried her best to sway from it.
Lol excuse me for questioning since i don’t follow gun but does he have a koojin for his fc to hate that gam girl like that? Lol

Koojin are seriously too much!!!