Koon Mor Mor 3

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I just read her interview and this is her new lakorn which she is pairing up with Cee but she didn't say what company it is for so if anyone get more info then you can change the topic after..Anyways I think this is a very odd pairing..From her interview she said its a drama type lakorn..

Ana

sarNie Adult
OMG!! CEE AND AMY M :yahoo:
I liked them together since NMKP :yahoo: :yahoo:
Thanx, 4 the GR8 news :yahoo: :yahoo:
I am super duper HAPPY :clap:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Amy Marakot. She sure looks taller than Cee.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i've been waiting for him to be p'ek again, but wow with amy m what an odd pairing. amy is ok, but i prefer cee with different n'ek than her.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I just read her interview and this is her new lakorn which she is pairing up with Cee but she didn't say what company it is for so if anyone get more info then you can change the topic after..Anyways I think this is a very odd pairing..From her interview she said its a drama type lakorn..
can you plz give me the link to her interview...and oh the production is 559 On Air..filming and opening starts at the end of this month

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I just checked the production for this series and aha its 559 On Air..As for Aimee's interview I read it in Pantip website..They posted the link to the news in there as well but I can't find it..I'll post it for you when I find it ok..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol i thought it was cee n amy k at first lol..

but nope its cee n amy m hehe..

oooo cee p'ek again xp..

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
i don't get it...
which amy are you guys talking about???...
it's not amy, his gf,right???...
not sure...
thx...
=)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
officially her name is spelled Aimee and it's pronounced differently too...Amy is Amy as for Aimee...it's pronounced as Emmy