KOREAN SERIES: Only You

mskinyi

i actually think this series is good... so far i watch up to 4 episode... if you adore Han Chae Young (delightful girl,choon hyang) you'll love this series... i recommend it :)

cecilia

Staff member
i watched it when it first aired with kim sam soon..it was very good..until the ending..still i love it..just thought the ending was just too short..:(...but HCY is so pretty..like always..

i love the love story of the couple..very cinderelly..kekek..

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i've seen this movie and it's not that bad. the main guy is so hot in this movie! it's not bad... even though the beginning might confuse u.

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
A lot of people said the main guy in the series is HOT, but is the movie worth buying. I've been debating on whether or not to get it. Any recommendation? ;)

blueblue

sarNie Egg
i was hooked on this when i only gave 3 episodes... i can't wait for more... the guy is extremely cute and i love the girl... she was in that sassy girl choon hyung soap. :)

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I think the main girl Jo Hyun Jae is really cute.. He portait the character very well.. Wish he was in more lakorn.. Anyway Sarn just upload 4 and 5... O i can't wait to watch the rest wonder how he's going to react when he find out that her son is his...

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Sarn I know you're in here somewhere where's the next part of the next only you.. I really want to see what's going to happen...

Ana

sarNie Adult
IMO I thought the main guy was not cute at all. But as the story move along he looked better but still not cute :p . I like n'ke though she's pretty :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I'm hook on this k-drama its funny, sad, cute and romantic. . . cant wait for more episodes ^ _ ^