KOS LIS MV#2

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i went to the hmong store and see kos lis new mv...(yeah another one with suab naj yaj agian)...saw a little preview...he is freaking cute with his sunglasses...

s395299

sarNie Egg
yeah it was so tempting so i bought...the mv's were okay not the but he sure was hot...anyone have his first mv's?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'm pretty sure he's in his early 30's....n his mv #2 was hecka hot...omg i die looking at his hot sunglasses style..

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
Kos Lis.....look MTT in MV #1.......but ..he got cuter in MV #2....especially his hair...(it got more style)...ANYWASE...he 32 yrs. old in MV #1 so i guess.....rright now he should be around 34-35ish yrs old.......BUT loovvveeeee hiss voice...BEST hmong thaiteb/laos singer...

nkaujhmoob100

sarNie Egg
well..i'm a big fan of Kos Lis..i got all of his mv so far..his first and second one as well as those two he did with suab nag yaj..i liked his first one..the scenes were better but about his style was mtt don't like it much..but his second mv..humm..wat to say about it..love his songs..but the scenes just throw me off..didn't like the second one much..but like u guys stated his hottness..was soo fine..loved it..and his mv with suab nag i liked the first one..good songs..but the second one..OMG..i'm soo in love with those two songs..they were soo kute together and the song itself..i loved it..but u guys r rite..he is kinda old looking in person..saw him and yeap..it's true but he's very nice in person kinda shy though..but still have a killer voice..LOVED KOS LIS's voice..^_^

cecilia

Staff member
i have his mv #2 dvd .. anyway, i like KAB NPIS something something .. that song rock ..
other than that, i don't find anything else noticeable. he looks good in spec but once it's off,
he's not good looking :lol: his voice make up the whole handsome part. LOL

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i have his mv #2 dvd .. anyway, i like KAB NPIS something something .. that song rock ..
other than that, i don't find anything else noticeable. he looks good in spec but once it's off,
he's not good looking :lol: his voice make up the whole handsome part. LOL
have you guys seen him up real close in person?
i remember when i went to his party in sac last summer...
he looked like a youngster from where my table was..
then when he came around to shake our hands..
i looked at him.. he's pretty old.
but damn! i love his voice
got a picture with him too
my sister in laos says he has 3 kids.
lol.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
omg is that suab nag? at first i was like who is that chick? omg she looks different. is it just me or did somebody notice that too? and from those pictures it seems that they both got alot of onscreen chemistry...lol

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I think that is suab nag.... because she's the lady who sang that song with him... although I haven't watched the movie yet... hmong stores in my town sucks.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh wow.. kos lis is lookin hot. LOLs..

but without his shades, he isnt all that good lookin.. hehe.. but i looooveee his voice. ;)

looking forward to his mv.. :D