Kos Lis "The Last Tour" Concert

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Yeap! you heard it right...Kos Lis will be making his last stop in Clovis / Fresno, CA before returnning home. This is going to be fun..fun..fun..so you DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT! All the information is on the image above but if you're too lazie..like me...then here it is once again..

Where: Regency Palace- located on 1600 N. Willow Ave. Clovis, CA
When: Friday, September 14, 2007
Time: Doors open at 6:00 pm & party ends at 1 a.m.
Cost: $15 doors for single, $25 for couples...at the door prices will go up

Guest Singers: Sy Lis & Hwj Thao
Guest Preformers: Nkauj Hmoob Looj Ceeb

There is alsot a guest band that is suppose to be there also..but I haven't gotten the name of their band yet...anyways this is a whole new concert...we have not been involve with his other concerts, so everything will be different. And fans, Kos Lis will have a 30 min. time where he will be off the stage and walking around to greet fans...so get your pens & papers ready...no camcorders aloud..but cameras are okay..

If you want more information or is interested in purchasing ticket/s..please PM me

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not sure as of right now...I doubt it so if you wanna see him...gotta catch him before he leaves...and about the sponsores...well it's us..we are closely related to him...not any production or studio..but don't worry..we have everything planned out nicely...organized...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
kashie your family sponsored him? dang i would come in a heartbeat but i dont live there. dang i wanted to get my groove on!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i 2nd tat..eheehe..but yeah! he do have a reallie nice voice...hurrie..hurrie..tickets are going out fast...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
another additon!!! Luj "Vaj" is going to also be there..he's one of the guest singers and will be singing 2-3 songs...whaaww..i'm soo happie i luv him...

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
i kind of like kos lis... i mean, to tackle indian music and sound that good...kudo to him... =)
haha! and i thought that nobody can come close to sy lee when it comes to hmong-indian music...i guess i am wrong...
too bad i don't live in fresno, otherwise i will go and support him...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
heck yeah!

the concert in sacramento.. sy lee sang a few songs solo and with kos lis..

damn.. it was awesome!

i just wish they were my jukebox!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
eheehe..another addition...Dao Vue juz bought tickets..so he'll be there...bring ur camera..eeheehee....but save some excitement foe Kos Lis too...i'm soo excited..oh! i forgot to mention...Dress Code: is Semi-Formal

s395299

sarNie Egg
I went to his party last night...wow Kos Lis is very good looking...looks nothing like himself on the cd covers. Not to offend anyone but last night was really unprepared...the night started off very slow and everyone started complaining so they finally brought Kos Lis out...and the very annoying part was when the sponser people kept on pulling him off stage...when he was walking around and thanking the sponsers i felt so sorry for him because they were dragging him everywhere he didn't get to take pictures with people...but it was cool that he was going with the flow. oh yeah the part where they sang "oh my darling" how many times did they sing that song...I loved his voice but the girls gotta go sorry...sy los voice is still beautiful...the dancers were good i liked there last dance...hwm thoj...not comment...but i got what i came there for...to hear the "Take me to your heart" song live...a big huge and kiss...he soo freaking hott!!!

We left like an hour early so what happened after 12 o'clock?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I went to his party last night...wow Kos Lis is very good looking...looks nothing like himself on the cd covers. Not to offend anyone but last night was really unprepared...the night started off very slow and everyone started complaining so they finally brought Kos Lis out...and the very annoying part was when the sponser people kept on pulling him off stage...when he was walking around and thanking the sponsers i felt so sorry for him because they were dragging him everywhere he didn't get to take pictures with people...but it was cool that he was going with the flow. oh yeah the part where they sang "oh my darling" how many times did they sing that song...I loved his voice but the girls gotta go sorry...sy los voice is still beautiful...the dancers were good i liked there last dance...hwm thoj...not comment...but i got what i came there for...to hear the "Take me to your heart" song live...a big huge and kiss...he soo freaking hott!!!
We left like an hour early so what happened after 12 o'clock?
thank you for your truthful opinion...we've never organized a concert before..and we are not his actual sponsor...nor are we any kind of sponsor either...so I hope you can forgive our errors in this concert....LOL..umm..remember that part when he got off stage to greet the fan around the place...and there were these two girls following him..well yeap! one of them were me...the one in the brown dress...LOL..i felt soo stupid my father told me to follow him around just in case the fans gave him stuff so I could hold it for him so he can shake the fans hand..at the end i got handed some letters, money, picture, cards and LOL a bottle of bear..EEKK!!

but don't mind me saying this..but the fans got plenty of pictures with Kos...along with kisses like you've mention..some fans even came today to take pictures with him at the house before he left home...

Did you enjoy Sy Lee?? LOL..wen he came out to sing his first song of the night..some old ladies scream and got on there knees to bow to him... :lol: he wuz tat good...eheehe

Please do give us advice for a better concert next time around

s395299

sarNie Egg
Sorry if I might have offended you...but yeah the fans had a lot i mean a lot of pictures with Kos...and a old ladies even got on stage and was dancing for a while which was a little rude but yeah...

I barely knew of Kos Lis this summer when we went to the swam meet and one of the booth turned on his "Take me to your heart" song (i don't know the hmong title) and i was like wow this voice is very nice even though i wasn't really into the whole cover songs "coping/stealing" song thing. He sounded great live as much as he did in the cd but i'm wondering...the very last part of "Oh My Darling" song where he sings "I Love You......" is it really him or the indian dude singing/original singer...cuz he did look like he was lip singing that part...just my thought

But is he really leaving?...my younger sisters is so in love with him atm...
Is he going to stay for the New Years? Hmmm...so sad...well i'mma go buy he cd tomorrow!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
no..i'm am not offended..like i said...we're alwaise open for betta advice..i dunno if we'll ever organzie another concert because liked i already state...we aren't usual sponsors...

But i agree with you...they should have done something with the people going on stage to do watever they were doing...but that wasn't in my powers...and sorry I do not know...because I've never heard the orignal song of "Oh My Darling"..but for as far as I know all the songs they put on were just music so tat means the singers had to sing...so lip singing is unlikely..but not impossible..eheehee...

yeah! he already left..today around 4 pm...sorry...he'll be back in 2 years...

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
awww man i know i'm late for this but yea i heard about this concert..my niece told me about it but i couldn't make it.. she was like some hmong people came to our store to ask us to sponser and they sponser like 200 hundred and they gave them a table alone with 10 tickets..she was like come up so we can go since we still have some tickets...i really did wanted to come up but i couldn't..i love some of his songs..not the india one but like his regular love songs...