Kpop Fanclub

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Has anyone ever joined a fanclub i.e. paying for membership etc.?

I am debating whether or not I should join one. This is the first and probably the last for me. kekeke

x0unerthanlater

X1 :risas3:

Hint: my dp and siggy are members of UNIQ. lol
I'm trying to support Cho Seungyoun who made into the debut lineup of pdx. :love:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL I have been a BTS member for 3 years now? I've paid those 3 times. It's only beneficial if you live in S.Korea as you can enter music shows, get early access to buying tickets for their concerts, etc. But it is nice to have the membership package with all the stuff and ID with your name/bday on it. I don't know how that other groups does it. You could give it a try. I'm not sure if they the do international shipping too, but if they do then you can give it a try. Shipping is usually pricey, and the waiting for the membership to come via mail can take a few months or so. This is just from my experience as a BTS ARMY member. Thank God they made it easier now, but I think the other memberships are via Interpark...maybe. lol If you have any other questions, just let me know. :D

x0unerthanlater

@roselovesice I ended up buying the membership just for memory sakes. And no kidding! The shipping costs more than the actual fankit. But it's all worth it.
Now, I guess it's the waiting game. I've never been part of an fc before. I do like a few groups but not so much that I follow them consistently. So this is something very new.

Thanks for your reply!