Krai Thong!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Mithi Mahutsajun lakorn...But anyways back to the topic...He doesn't have any of that anymore..Or look like that..Ever since he got hooked on drugs..

No...Not anymore...He was on drugs like after Loog Tee Toog Leum..That's why after that lakorn he look different..And they found out that he was hooked on drugs so they kicked him out of CH7 and thats why we didn't see him for a long time..Then he begged to come back again and explain and bla bla bla..So they decided to except him back..And thats why he looks like this right now..

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey thanks for the news, i didn't know that he was on drug, i still wonder why he haven't been playing in any of the lakorn for so many years...damn...anyways buy the lakorn. cus it's so good..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i love this movie...even though i didn't get to see all of the parts..lolz...hehehe...i was really hooked onto it..and the guys are really hot...the girls played their parts really well tooo!...loved it loved it loved it...i always rewatched this movie...like ten thousand times!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
everything else is good, but I don't like the end. To me it doesn't make anysense. But I like the song, it is very good. anyone has the song, please share with us

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
everything else is good, but I don't like the end. To me it doesn't make anysense. But I like the song, it is very good. anyone has the song, please share with us
[post="108029"][/post]​
yeah, the song is really good. I love the beginning part where the guy sings.