Krai Thong!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Thookatha said:
yeah, girl, there is an old version! all the peeps who played the main roles are geezers now. lmao i don't know what their real names are, but they all be playin' moms, dads, and even grandmas and grandpas now. ahaha

oh! ok, i remember something...uhhh, the guy who played krai tong in the old version is the guy who played the grandpa of kob in "sapai tornado". and the guy who played chalawun in the old version is the guy who played tik's father in nang sao jing jai kup nai san dee. he was also in roy leh sane rai as tik's father. hehe
[post="95011"][/post]​
oh wow you saw the oldie version...hehehe...I saw that one too I thought Chalawan's wife the one that liked Krai tong later is so pretty when she was young....her name is Aranya Numwong she played in Pleng Pa Fah Lom Dao as Chakrit's mommy...and recently in Kaen Lum kong...she's really pretty when she was young....in the oldie version she was almost raped by some bad guy and Kraitong gave her that thing to put in her hair or something so when it fell off when she was struggling to escape she became a crocodile...it was really sad...cuz at the end it showed her(the crocodile) in animal form swimming like under the setting sun or something and saying a phrase" of how they can't be together"...and Krai tong came late cuz she was swimming away.....

I'm planning to buy that movie from Ethaicd someday so I'll upload it for you guys...it's pretty good.

Anyways Sorapong played Krai Tong and Sombath played Chalawan

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
ahh... this lakorn! luv it! pra'ek is peertii handsome in here! :wub: but i dont get it y does it end wit vimala and pra'ek? :huh: but... it was good... man tik looks heca HOT there! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Gift & Tik. i think pra egg is ugly! Jenny the girl that play as Gift's sister is cute too. i like the scenes Gift & Tik are together under sea. Tik does look hot. and Gift is cute.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yep... he's the yellow brother from Glor Pet Jit See...

red, yellow, pink, green, orange, blue, and purple...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , he yellow den lol --- i alway look at their shirt like Wed dude .. pink OMG and he supose to be the hot temper and aggressive one tooo ! My favoirte one is orange .. he the romantic one in the lakonr

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this krai thong seem like a good boran to watch man i never knew so much old borans cause i wasn't into it back then lol now iam like wanting to watch old borans i guess new boran is just remake shit they need to learn how to make new ones and better

shubby

sarNie Adult
someone should upload this boran lakorn, i wanna watch it...please shared it with us!!! thank you!!

L

lalalek

lol...i thought that this movie was so dookie, i mean i like the story line and all but i think that it's nonsense where the stupid alligator guy steals that one girl and pra'eak rescue her but then at the same time falls in love with the sister and Alligators wife!!!!!! Yuck, how do you just fall in love with your sister's man, you just plain sick then...lol......if i was the other sister, CATFIGHT!!!!! *Scratch,Slap, kick, Punch, and Scratch...lol.....don't worry, we don't fight for the ugly pra'eak!!!!! Tik Needs to be Nang'eak and needs to Tone her makeup down..loll :D

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one that wanted the kidnapped n'ek with the alligator? Even though he kidnapped her and the whole love potion business he was still very sweet to her. I thought Krai thong was such a douchebag.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
whats the guy who plays krai tong name anyways? cuz i really love him in glor pit 7 see.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The guy that played as Grai Tong..His name is 'Sipanon Gochagorn'...But anyways I liked the nang aek with the alligator guy also..lol...

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! love this lakorn!!! cuss this lakorn is verii good, especiallii wen da pra'ek is fione!!! which i think he kinda is, so yup! i love this alkorn foe sure!!! thanks foe startin da topic guys!!!!

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
I like the pra aek also..I think he was cute in Glor Pecth 7 See...
[post="105899"][/post]​

he hella fione and hot in glor pet! i love his character! okies, off topic, but same person.... ahhahahah lol :D

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
amikaX said:
he hella fione and hot in glor pet! i love his character! okies, off topic, but same person.... ahhahahah lol :D
[post="105918"][/post]​
I am sooooooo much in love with him. He is too hot! :wub: :w000t:

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
boranl37 said:
I am sooooooo much in love with him. He is too hot! :wub: :w000t:
[post="105972"][/post]​

gurl he not onlii HOT!! hes hella! fione, sexii, and HOT!!!! :wub: