​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Starring Kukkik...and I'll find out the actors name later. lol​

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thats Prach and Sophie, I dont think they are in here, maybe but I dont think they will put ch7 modern newbies back to boran

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure too but I saw these pictures floating around facebook and they said it's Kraithong 2015...but now you put it that way I'm not sure either. lOl guess I'll see if I can find more info. Will update you guys...lol

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I cannot remember the storyline for Kraitong.. can't remember if I've even watch it but the title sounds familiar..

So they're just filming it?

is there any boran lakorn airing right now?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
My misinformation. Sorry. Someone posted it up in thai saying that it's Kraithong 2015 but I guess it' just according to what they would like for it to be so and used sophie's pictures from IG from that lakorn. sorry for misinform everyone. lol 

TubbyTinker

Actually this lakorn is happening lol. Gookgiik is nangek. They just had the blessing ceremony today along with Kaew Nah Mah, and Sung Thong. Wow, they are actually filming 3 at a time now? I'm soooooo sad tho, I really wanted A & Gookgiik to reunite. Gookgiik praek isnt cute at all lol

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...thank you so much. hahaha I can't read thai so I was afraid I would mistaken again. ahhaha too good to be true...LOL thank you. EHE HEEHEE now I'mma upload the right pictures up there. Thank you so much TubbyTinker. :D

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much TubbyTinker. Hee hee. I'm not too familiar with Kaew Na Mah...so she transform into a guy too??

TubbyTinker

p. Zoua said:
Thank you so much TubbyTinker. Hee hee. I'm not too familiar with Kaew Na Mah...so she transform into a guy too??

yeah she does. In Ae Chaiya version with Sirium, I think Boy Sapol was the male disguise too lol

mia07

Introvert
Lol.. Boy Sapol was funny and cute in Kaew Na Mah..

Pond as Chalawan!!!! I wanted him to play him and now he is! Only watching for him but if it drags then like usual will stop

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
kraitong. I've only seen the movie version, but it's about a village or kingdom whatever, that gets attack by Chalawon aka crocodile/alligator? It kidnaps the mayor's younger daughter because it fell in love with her. then the mayor announces that anyone who can kill Chalawon will recieve a prize and that will be his daughters hand in marriage.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
kraitong. I've only seen the movie version, but it's about a village or kingdom whatever, that gets attack by Chalawon aka crocodile/alligator? It kidnaps the mayor's younger daughter because it fell in love with her. then the mayor announces that anyone who can kill Chalawon will recieve a prize and that will be his daughters hand in marriage.
Thank You :)