sarNie Oldmaid
Photos of Tono & Grand @ The TV Pool 22nd Stars Party Events

Credit to: moo_noom, @moo_Marshito, @Gibb_Ja, @AoM_TNz /twitters & pantip

This is so cutie... :coverlaf:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some pix of Grand & Tono. They so cutie and funny in those pix. :lol:

Credit to: Tono the star forum

Photo of Bie & Grand. I think this was when they went to China.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:teary: Watching Tono scene today was so sad and I almost thought the grandma was going to die by that shot by the bad guy but glad she didn't die.

It look like tomorrow Tono going to get stab and Bie going back to the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeEZsV4TXA8

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the beginning of today's episode and cried with Tono. It was so sad :cry1: He tried so hard to get everyone to see the truth. I wanted to jump into the TV and tell him everything will be okay. (Is that possible :kiss: ).

I just hope Tono puts Grand through some drama to see what she gave up with him. (Sorry I want the other side to feel bad that they didn't listen at all to the truth).

Quick question...I noticed we don't see Tono's tattoo in the lakorn. Did he get it removed or was it just covered with make-up? I remember he mentioned it in an interview but wasn't sure what happened to it. I highly doubt he got it removed. I mean those tattoos mean a lot to him.

I'm still bored with Nok and Bie.. Honestly if it wasn't for Tono, Grand and Oh, I don't think I would've watched this lakorn religiously like I did. I think Tono and Grand carried more for the lakorn than Nok and Bie. P'Boy did a good job there picking the right people to work with as second leads. This was more of just testing waters for Musical Dramas and of course Tono. Hehehe.

Super excited for tomorrow's episode. I hope Tono is okay.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I'm currently in Thailand n started watching this on the tv. So who does bie like??? Nok or the other girl(forgot her name)? N where is the other girl????

Plus... Bie just sang on stage n the hanging sign fell on him. :(

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I'm currently in Thailand n started watching this on the tv. So who does bie like??? Nok or the other girl(forgot her name)? N where is the other girl????

really? u mean like now..?? he had a concert? omg i'm so behind. hope he's alright.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid

Bie like Nok. The other girl is Vill. She play as the younger version of Nok. She a guest star in here in the being and flask back of Nok memory when she think back to the past when she young.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
really? u mean like now..?? he had a concert? omg i'm so behind. hope he's alright.
mainhiathao I think mongstaness mean in the lakorn. There was a concert in the lakorn. The bad guy try to kill Bie by cutting the rope of the sign so it fall on Bie.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Lol. Yes I was talking about the lakorn BUT!!!!! he is having a concert in Bangkok!!!! Im soooooooo goin to it!!!! Front and center!

Ooh. Thank god!!! I'm not much of a vill fan. Hence I forgot her name. Hahha still haven't watched her n son n her n bie lakorn together.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah he also having a concert too. I post a few page back about it. Grand, Tono, Nok, and Oh is going to be a guest at the concert.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't see today episode but it look like Grand finally found out who her father is and they are a happy family.

Credit to: pk666pooh for the clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHJq-3Z9M_8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3bHieMtsO4

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode cutie. Love the family scene and when they went to the fair. I hope nothing bad going to happened tomorrow. Two more days before this end.

Here some pix...

Credit to: Grand thai forum

Aww so cutie how the father react... :coverlaf:

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pictures. Is it me or does Tono look hot with those 8 packs. I swear they look good. He's buff up on top, but needs more meat on the bottom half.

I really like how they use Vill and Bie's scenes to match Tono and Grand. But for some reason Tono and Grand's look much more lovely or you can say attractive.

I like how this lakorn is wrapping up. It's not looking rushed or anything which is good. I hate it when it's rushed.

I seriously think they should make a part 2 to this drama. How about Grand and Tono sequel?

You know since Grand is gonna be a singer, it could be about her and Tono's relationship during her time period as a singer and tono has a coffee guy hehehe. I totally wanna see that.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
They should have a a part two for Grand And Tono... Their son can work as a coffee boy:)
cAn't beliave they actually have almost the same scene like that with Grand and Tono... I likie though!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
wow i havent been keeping up with this lakorn tae, after watching the vdos that dancy posted,
gah my eyes were forming tears !
soo sad! Dab dab those eyes :cry: :cry: