Kror Guy Yasit

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
wow, switching roles so suddenly and catching us off guard. haha :) i think i'd much rather see Yam as a strong character than a weak one. i just hate it when the n'ek cries a lot. get's on my nerves. i'm really glad they switched her roles, because i was loving the angkut and pee bob grand daughters relationship. so cute :D and yam was the only reason i was watching it. ha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's the only reason i'm watching this la korn too is because of Yam. i think Buayam & Angkut is also a cute interesting couple to watch. they argue back and forth. in a cute way. their couple would be fun to watch. yeah it's a good thing that Yam switch to play a stubborn hard-headed role again because i think she play it so cute. but she play sweet crying role well too.

destiny411

Idyllic
Ahhhh :w000t: :w000t: ....I saw it.....it just ended like 20 minutes ago.......THEY GREW UP.....YES....THEY GREW UP :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: .....finally......pra'ek and nan'ek so cute when they first m3t when they grow up.....telll you the truth....Yam dosen't look like wat I thought....she wasn't even that pretty as when in boran "Gomin".....thats the stupid part...and then it just ended :lmao: :lmao:

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
aww.. yuu beat us to it.. ahaha.. not to be off topic but, i remember watching in tep 3 radoo there was this one part where they did a close up of boy's face.. and i dunno if anybody noticed it too, but he had a booger in there.. :loool: just thought that was funny and had to share.. :D

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!! is yam and boy part there???!?!!?! OMG!! i guts to c diss! ah!!!! i cant wait!!! cant wait! cant wait teedee!

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah, i can't wait untill 2morrow. gosh i wanna see it real bad. looking forward to see them all....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh!!! there was Yam scene. yes!! and i was scare i won't get to see her. maybe next week episode she & Boy will meet. i don't care what Yam wears that much she always look cute to me. and her acting is always good. i can't wait to see her. tell us what happen more destiny 411.

annea

sarNie Adult
destiny411 said:
Ahhhh :w000t: :w000t: ....I saw it.....it just ended like 20 minutes ago.......THEY GREW UP.....YES....THEY GREW UP :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: .....finally......pra'ek and nan'ek so cute when they first m3t when they grow up.....telll you the truth....Yam dosen't look like wat I thought....she wasn't even that pretty as when in boran "Gomin".....thats the stupid part...and then it just ended :lmao: :lmao:
[post="111360"][/post]​
u caught the lakorn LIVE???? wat time does it air for people in California???

destiny411

Idyllic

Trying to remember and....srry guys I might confuse you..lool

Lets see......Anyani and Yam are good friends....Anyani scene when she grows up was when she was looking outside a window...then she grew up wearing the princess clothes....ran bak and wore boy clothes then jump out the window then went to that forest place where she first met P'Mong....she's thinking about him...thinking that he must be old and all wrinkle already but actually not...lol.....the pra'ek came to the forest also and that's where they met.

Yam scene when she grew up was after this...in the garden place....blahblhablah....then some group of i don't noe wat tries to harm Anyani and Yam....then it ends

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw Yam & Boy pixs from the la korn set from Dida webboard. Yam look soooooooooooooo cute & adorable. she look so young with short hair. i like her clothing, it's cute. match her. and Boy is o.k. the pixs of him & Yam are cute. their couple will be fun to watch. i can't wait to see Yam.

shubby

sarNie Adult
really teedee, wow, i can't wait..i was waiting for IPTV to put on..but not yet..hopefully 2nite..I agree that Yam and Boy will look good together..plus other couple too..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.dida.tv/didaforum/index.php?topic=1786.0

here is the link for Yam & Boy pixs from the set Koh Guyasith. they look so cute especially Yam look so adorable. i like her clothing. she look like "khun new" i can't wait to see them.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing the link. These are traditional clothes. I like the clothes, it looks like boran in the old day, but boy clothes is okay. the hair just doesn't match the clthes.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam is pretty & so cute, i love her hair. it makes her look so cute & adorable and look younger than she already is. :D i can't wait to see the next week episodes of Yam&Boy when they first met. at the river, she's taking a bath and he came and saw her. it would be a fun scene., :shocked:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Who is the guy in white that came out on the preview after part 32? He is cute and hot...Anyone knows his name and character? Thank you!!! Is he one of the color? If he is, is he going to get someone? Fine they are grown up...Is there going to be 50 parts to this lakorn or what? They are only airing 45 minutes...Wish they air this lakorn longer like an hour and half will be good.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, i agree the guy in white look hot!! :w000t: i think he's Badeesorn> the bad dude. yeah it air so little it should air like a hour at least. i don't mind if it's longer parts. they have lots of couples which is fun to watch. i hope this la korn air for a long time. can't wait to see Yam & Boy couple the most. :lol: