Kror Guy Yasit

shubby

sarNie Adult
it's sad to see P'Mong died..but i don't understand why P'Mong send Unyanee to take care of Aon..the handicap one..hehehe...anywayx..this lakorn is getting good..i can't wait for more..but u know what..Badesorn Goy is so freaking ugly and annoy me the most..hehehe

L

lalalek

shubby said:
it's sad to see P'Mong died..but i don't understand why P'Mong send Unyanee to take care of Aon..the handicap one..hehehe...anywayx..this lakorn is getting good..i can't wait for more..but u know what..Badesorn Goy is so freaking ugly and annoy me the most..hehehe
[post="124249"][/post]​

What? P'Mong died already??? where was i when all this happen??? lol.....probably dead asleep!!! lol :blink:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
for some reason im thinking that p'mong is part of the gro gayahsit somehow because he dies when it broke apart.......so maybe somehow he comes back? lol may be a stupid theory but kinda seems that way =\

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just saw episode 39 and realized that there are girls and not only boys... i thought it was going to be like the older version where it would just guys... this makes me want to watch it too now!!!

however... isn't it rumored that it has at least 80 parts until it ends?
i wish it wasn't that long...

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
teedee said:
it came true!!!..... :shock: Badeesorn does like Buayam!!! next week episodes he kidnap her say he like her.....i wanna faint!!! i was so scare he would like her and it came true. Buayam may end up like Karagade. got "r" and pregnant....oh..god!!! that will be so terrible. :( .i will feel so sorry for her and for Angkart too. :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry: and there is high possiblity she will be "pee pop" too. :wavecry: :wavecry: what the hell is the writer doing to Buayam!!!!! i'm so mad...... :angry:
[post="123614"][/post]​
omg, are yuu serious??!! :angry: i've only seen up to eps 37. haven't had time to watch the others yet... that kinda sucks.. <_<

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm... i wonder if anyone miss the part where all 7 people will split ..

number 39 doesn't continue where 38 ends.. i didn't even see all of them split up. when number 39 comes up, it shows p'eg got beaten by the bad guy...

annea

sarNie Adult
sl33py said:
hmmm... i wonder if anyone miss the part where all 7 people will split ..

number 39 doesn't continue where 38 ends.. i didn't even see all of them split up. when number 39 comes up, it shows p'eg got beaten by the bad guy...
[post="124821"][/post]​
yea..thats what i saw too...cuz it didnt continue from eps.38 at all..weird...what happen to eps.40???

shubby

sarNie Adult
same here i think it's episode 40 instead of 39 tho...anywayz..i want to see what happen when they split..hehehe...and anyone have the ending song ?? i really like it...please shared!! thank you!!

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
yeapp, i'm postive that epsiode 40 is mistake to be episode 39 since it does not continue from 38.. someone must have messed it up... if anyone has it, please reupload the epsiode where all seven split up.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think it will be 80 parts, I think maybe 70 but not 80 because the kid part was rumored to be 40 parts and the adult 40 parts but the kid part was shorter than 40 parts!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o0o!! P'mong dies and from the loOks of it badeesorn falls for buayam and I think she becomes pee pop from what I saw on the preview!
And the songs do anyone have the songs for this lakorn? I think all the songs are awesome! and thanks if yah do =D

annea

sarNie Adult
how did u gal gets to watch the lakorn so far? i just saw 39(or 40 i guess)...how do we catch it live and what time does it comes on????i live in the Bay Area..i wanna kno what time and when it air live..so i can catch it..thanks!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh gosh!!! Buayam is pee pop now...that sucks!!!! :wavecry: but Badeesorn is trying to help her. it sounds like he love her. care about her a lot. :shocked: i can't wait to see how she will get cure. and i'm still scare there may be a r scene. after she stop being pee pop he may get mad that she doesn't love him back and then r her like Akanin did to Karagade. :wavecry:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
IPTV title it 39... i think they mess up. They only recorded 1 episode which is 39. I think 39 is 40 and they didn't do the real episode 40. Maybe we can catch it on tape instead.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
what character does Yam play? i'm kinda confused.... as for the lakorn... i'm just bugged by the fact that their HAIR is just too distracting... i mean.... couldn't they have the traditional bun or something...

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
oOoo mei god... bodysarn ish so kute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so romantic... in a way! :lmao: ahaha! love him... but thea betta be no r scene... i still love mei angkad! hell yea!!! muahz!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Badeesorn is very sweet. he love Buayam a lot. he care so much about her. he doesn't care she's pee pop he still stay and take care of her. aawwwwww sweet. and tell his aunt to make herb medicine for her too:shocked: i'm beginning to like him. an evil guy fall in love with a girl and become so sweet. i hope there is no rape scene either. cross my finger. :eek: cool :shock: but i'm so mad that Buayam is pee pop already and show her eating human flesh!! :angry: i can't stand to see that. i hope someone will help her soon.