Kror Guy Yasit

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
o0o!! P'mong dies and from the loOks of it badeesorn falls for buayam and I think she becomes pee pop from what I saw on the preview!
And the songs do anyone have the songs for this lakorn? I think all the songs are awesome! and thanks if yah do =D
[post="125996"][/post]​

Yeah, I find it odd how Unyanee didn't even take off P'mong's mask to see how he looks like. :mellow:

Saifah

bite me x___
its getting really interesting of how they are going to put the Kror back together... And i didnt expect buayam to become pee pop either. Unyanee pisses me off.. she is hecka mean!

Saifah

bite me x___
its getting really interesting of how they are going to put the Kror back together... And i didnt expect buayam to become pee pop either. Unyanee pisses me off.. she is hecka mean!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
this really suck i am to don't what happen I am only at esp..20...the rest would not be available until the weeken...which really suck. I want to see when they grow up.

Saifah

bite me x___
Moon12 said:
Now I really like baneesorn...He is so sweet to buayam.. :)
[post="130642"][/post]​
OMG!! You got his picture! where'd you get it??! Im starting to fall in love with this guy man!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i saw his pix at pinky's club too. i like him too. hey ...that is a cute pix you did of Yam and Kao(badeesorn). i like badeesorn too. he's so sweet to buayam.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Huy can't wait til they put kor gayahsit back together so pumin can come out... hMmM I think thats his name.. well the guy that pairs with montra.. And as for yam shes a pee pop :( its sad, but at the same time kinda funny like when she was tryna suck blood from "pee kang kao" :lmao: and suliya feel so sorry for him :wavecry: ..... and badesorn the way he cares for yam so cute the exact opposite from the way angkart treats her!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
man everybody crazy about pinky brother lol kao beedeesorn anyways its dragging to much i wnat to see more action and get over finding the kror

shubby

sarNie Adult
aww..Vanida you sound funny...i agree with you..i want to get over it and i wish it was faster too...heehe...ok..now i'm crazy about Badesorn as well..he's a bad dass...LOLZ

Saifah

bite me x___
lolz... im crazy and i think im madly in love with him.. vandia knows lols...anyways, i like the 3 songs that plays in the lakorn. You know I didnt even see how the kor got destroy and how p'mong died because it was cut out and i went to the other video store and rent it but it was still the same.. I was like I missed a good part! But so far so good and yet, kinda slow with the love scene and all..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Huy I want pumin the guy that pairs with montra :wub: Lol I think thats his name =x lol, but he's a cutie.... I think montra is pretty =D can't wait till kor gayasit repairs itself so I can see him again *sighs*

Saifah

bite me x___
can someone fill me in the part where they all split and how the kror was destroy, i didnt get to see that part becuase it got cut..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
HmMm ok they split and while they were fighting badesorn used his gor lek to withhold them and then they were hurt and badesorn is attempting to use his gor lek to destroy the gor gayahsit, but p'mong blocks it and is hit by the rays of the gor lek and unfortunately although he blocked it the gor gayasit is broken into pieces and I think jaklen, sout law, arntika, and the guy that is with bah i forgot his name tarn amats son... has the other piece... and then there is a legend where when the moon and the sun rises at the same time then gor gayasit will repair itself and become more powerful ....