Kror Guy Yasit

Vanida

Save World Save Life
angie_thip said:
you are so funny :lmao: well is Badeesorn Pinky brother?
[post="132343"][/post]​

in real life yes thats her brother pinky and she also has another brother i think the other one is better looking then kae :) anyways this stil dragging too much time for it to end and keep up with the most important scene

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hate what the script writer is doing to Buayam's role. it really sucks!!! :angry: she's becoming bad. on the bad side now. i was afraid she may died at the end too because she's sinful for killing and eating humans. :angry: arrggh!!! i'm soooo mad!!! why the hell did they write her role like this. she doesn't seem like nang eak role anymore. but i still like Yam very much. she's so cute and a great actress. :) but i just hate what they are doing to her role.

Saifah

bite me x___
same here teedee, i hate her role, makes me mad thats she is pop.. makes her bad. i love her and i hate how the lakorn is so dragging and they just keep making it... so... URHG!!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
So when is p'Suriyaht (the weak one) gone? He is very boring! No offense! :D

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
hey does anybody kno at tym is this lakorn goin to air in california
i wanna kno..can someone tell me.. plz. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what is tym? Badeesorn is soooo sweet to Buayam again. aaaaaawwwwww :wub: ...i love to see a sweet scenes of them. he love her so much. he tell his mom he will marry Buayam. he carry her to bad and wipe the blood off from her mouth and hand, after she eat people and fainted. :D it looks as though the writer is making Badeesorn look like pra aek in a way. and look like Buayam like him back too. she doesn't say no when he tell his mom that he want to marry her. :shock:

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Well, I don't really care who Buayam gets, its a first for me!

Actually I'm more interested in Anyanee, the God, and P'Mong aka Suriyaht!

That's one of the first where I'm actually interested in the main couples!

Has anyone seen today yet, I'm so loving this lakorn, I feel that some actors and actresses in this lakorn deserve to be nominated for any awards! :D

Saifah

bite me x___
GaMoN said:
hey does anybody kno at tym is this lakorn goin to air in california
i wanna kno..can someone tell me.. plz. :D
[post="135246"][/post]​

it aired in cali already. Its plays on the weekends. At friday it air around 11:00pm and on sat and sun it air at 11:00am. It depends what satellite dish you got. I have IPtv soo yeah.

shubby

sarNie Adult
ok this lakorn is going back and forth never move anywhere..how many time did the mother got kidnap and how many time did the sibling safe her..OMG!! and Badesorn is so sweet ot Yam! Plus Unyanee is using the same line..to Suriyah..OY>...................

vallapa

sarNie Egg
I don't know about other but I am waiting for Angkat to come back -_-

I want to see Angkat and Buayam again even I think that Badeesorn is
sweet to Buayam. This is the only couple that I focus on ^_^

Picture of boYam from JaTingJa concert taken from Phone Yam James Club

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
me too. i focus only on yam boy and kae couple.i don't care about other couples. i wonder how yam,boy,kae's couple will end up. will buayam marry badeesorn. will she get "r" and pregnant, how will she stop being peepop, who will help her. there is so many rooting for me about this couple. i want angkart to come back soon.:shocked:i can't wait.

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
Saifah said:
it aired in cali already. Its plays on the weekends. At friday it air around 11:00pm and on sat and sun it air at 11:00am. It depends what satellite dish you got. I have IPtv soo yeah.
[post="135583"][/post]​

hey Saifah thanks for the info...^ v ^