Kror Guy Yasit

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aaawww...Badeesorn is soooo sweet to Buayam again :wub: ....he cook chicken for her he forgot she doesn't eat cook meat so he force the bat guy to go find her food. he took her in the cave to hide from the sunlight she can't stay under the sun too long she get tired/weak. he fought with the god guy( in blue outfit) over her because the guy say she's causing them problem-make them travel slow) but Badeesorn say she's his "gum lung jai" aaawww sweet. :rolleyes: he even argue with the god man he say the god man's work(finding suriya) and Bua is important to him the same amount and talk back at the god man that say your work is involve with girls too)so the god man gave him magic pills to give to her so she can stay under the sun. he held her back gave her the pills and water. it was sweet, he was so worried about her. i love it when Badeesorn is sweet to Buayam. he love her so much. he won't let her out of his sight. hold on to her arms the rest of the time.But next part he was mad grab her neck when she say she doesn't want to cause anymore sin. :( next week we should probably get to see the 6 people. i hope. i miss angkart hope he can help buayam to stop being peepop. this la korn need some love scenes dude. ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Saifah said:
lolz,.... try to be a little more patient girl!! im trying to be patient!
[post="140691"][/post]​

:p saifah leave me alone! lol! You know your at the edge of your seat waiting to! lol haha you know your freaking out just as bad as I am! lol haha kidding I love you saifah :wub:

Saifah

bite me x___
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
:p saifah leave me alone! lol! You know your at the edge of your seat waiting to! lol haha you know your freaking out just as bad as I am! lol haha kidding I love you saifah :wub:
[post="141195"][/post]​
:p Tina... hehe, I admit I am...!! hehe! But not as much as you!! I'm just waiting for new Boran!! So this needs to HURRY UP!! hehe!! I Love you too Tina!! :D

an la

sarNie Hatchling
grrrr....its so hard to be patient, I have been waiting for everyone to comeback, it is like they are taking there sweet time with the story, I want to see the all of them and their couples, it is just taking way too long, hopefully suriya will get the shield soon, even thats is a little better.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh! Stupid, stupid! Lakorn, take forever! When will they get the Grot?

vallapa

sarNie Egg
Kror guys and girls will be back :lol:

Angkart and Buayam pic from the location

credit to phone yam james club

:wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i can't wait for next week episode. i wanna watch Yam&Boy. they look soooo cute together in the pix. Boy look cutier than before i like his real short hair. :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
hehhe..this lakorn is not going anywhere...the they split or they didn't get their Goh back yet...heheh...but i'm still waiting for it...and wonder how they gonna end up! and who pair up with who..hehehehe

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Mannnnn this lakorn drags so much just when it's getting to the good part :w000t: . I swear, they better make up for it in the next eps by making it really interesting. I wonder who Aisoon is gonna get with. He first saw Montra, so we think he's gonna get with her, but he hasn't even talked to her even though they hang out together in the same group for a whole episode. I bet he's gonna get with the Yellow Girl. :D

der052

sarNie Juvenile
:wub: i agree... i think
suriyat gets angyanee
yellow girl gets ampica's older brother
angkat gets buoyam
green girl gets friend of tanamad's son
pumin gets monthra
purple girl gets tanamad's son
youngest son gets ampica

i dunno but there seem to alot of changes for the couples and this was who i thought the couples would end up with... but there seems to be many changes... so i guess we'll have to wait who gets with who!!! i love angkad! hehe!!! buttah bodeesarn is so sweet! hehe!!! go angkad... :wub:

akanin

sarNie Elites
ahhh...I'm hoping this series picks up SOON...im tyred of waiting for all of my nang ek's to come back... :p

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Man this lakorn is going by super super slow!!!! I totally agree they better come back soon and when they do there better be plenty of sweet romantic scenes between all the couple!!! Especially Yam and Boy!!!! Love this two!!! Boy better be extra nice to Yam to win her back from the bad dude!!!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I don't know who Buayam should belong to, Boy or the bad guy. Even tho Boy saw her first, he was mean. And the bad guy was always sweet to her. And now Boy will come back and try to win her over.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i havent been here for a long time... and they still having got the kror back?? wow.. its really dragging.. gahhhhhhhhhhh!! wellls keep me updated ok... heheh cause im waiting for them to come back hehehehehe :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm sooo happy. Angkart came back!!!! :D he and Buayam argue again. they are so cute. he think she's badeesorn's lover and he say will use her to lure badeesorn. he's still mean. so i think there will be lots of pulling and dragging between them. he doesn't know she's peepop yet so i hope he will find a way to help her stop being peepop and hope they will fall in love and hope so much there will be a sweet love scenes of them. there couple will be fun to watch. there will be jealousy going on, 2 guys fighting over 1 girl. i can't wait for next part. :lol: