Kror Guy Yasit

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmMmM 60-65?? i read some where earlier on that it was intended to be 80 right? it was in someone post at the beginning i could be wrong though.......... and yay longer better cool!! i wanna see the cuties long haha!! and also i wanna see more of pragaipruk and petra.. saliwarn and montra... jantrapah and aiesorn of course buyam and angkard also!! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read from dida board. they talk about the adult episodes before was gonna be 60 parts but then the ch7head produce lady say to extend to 65 episodes.because it got high rating.i hope the writer would write lots of love scenes in the l akorn ,would be good.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh i see thanks teedee!! and yes Im hoping the exact same thing as you are!! i think they way the couples are with each other are kind of cute.. yeah its sad that some are mean to the others.. but when u think about it everyone gets there turn at being mean.... im sure saliwarn will have some hard times with montra.. bcause she is the enemies niece... but cant wait to see some cute sweet scenes btwn all the couples!!!

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
umm what happpens is they go to this cave and badesorn is trying to kill suriyah and jakaren sees the gor in a rock and she pulls it out and as badesorn is about to kill suryah she throws it onto him ... i think thats what happens
[post="145898"][/post]​

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
This is what i really hate about channel 7 when they see that the lakorn has a good rating they have to go and ruined it and stretch it out and drag the lakorn longer then it really needs to be..If they are really going to extend this there better be more romantic scene if its stupid like their mom getting kidnap all over again..I'm going to be pist...I just hope it doesn't get to be 80 eps. thats way too long I want to see Aom's lakorn soon!!!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Yeahh I can't believe it's gonna be longer too. I hope they don't do that thing where the 7 people die again, and then we have to wait longer for them to come back. Or have all their armor stolen, like the orange guy did.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
uh oh!! saliwarn likes aryaneee!!and hahaha pragaipruk gets jealous of montra and petra...!! omg I'm loving it :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
damn it!! stupid suniwan!! grrrr !! I'mma go into the computer screen(when i watch this) and beat his ass up.. grrr hes adding more drama to the couples.. man... heheh but praigaipruk and paydra are cute... heheh shes jealous.. u can see it in her eyes.. she loves paydra!! ahahahhaa :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
tangmoe said:
damn it!! stupid suniwan!! grrrr !! I'mma go into the computer screen(when i watch this) and beat his ass up.. grrr hes adding more drama to the couples.. man... heheh but praigaipruk and paydra are cute... heheh shes jealous.. u can see it in her eyes.. she loves paydra!! ahahahhaa :wub:
[post="147933"][/post]​
yeah!!lol thts what i was thinking!! and hahah its so cute when petra sees pragaipruk and he smiles heheh and he's trying to tell her shes cute and then she screams at him and scares him..and darn that aisorn doing that to jarntrapa.. I hope she plays hard to get with him to get him back for that :sweat:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
yeah!!lol thts what i was thinking!! and hahah its so cute when petra sees pragaipruk and he smiles heheh and he's trying to tell her shes cute and then she screams at him and scares him..and darn that aisorn doing that to jarntrapa.. I hope she plays hard to get with him to get him back for that  :sweat:
[post="147936"][/post]​

heheh hell yea!!!! juntrapa should play hard to get.... make him hurt for wat he done to her... pumin should do the same.. but less then juntrapa .. since umpika is feeling bad about wat she did.. heheheh.. shes likes him i can tell cause she was worried wen he wasnt eating heheh... im worried about argkart+buayam, Suniwan + montra Pragaipruk + Paytra and Suriya + Anyanee...

for argkart and bua yam.. argkart ass is always mean.. how is she going to love you!!!

Suniwan stupid ass likes Anyanee causeing problems for Suriya and Anyanee.. Montra is quiet.. I cant tell if she likes Suniwan or not...

Pragaipruk should stop being mean to Paytra..its annoying.. how would he tell you he loves you.. wen ur scareing him.. but in a way its kinda cute.. hehe'

Anyanee is too mean to Suriya.. grrr give the boy a chance...

Man there going to extent this?? they better have love scenes between the couples... or else...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
April said:
Pragaipruk & Paytra were so cute!!!!! Can't wait to see more of them two.
[post="148014"][/post]​
You are now officially CoOL B) lol hahah kidding, but yes I'm with you....this is the main couple I'm waiting to watch :w000t:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
April said:
Pragaipruk & Paytra were so cute!!!!! Can't wait to see more of them two.
[post="148014"][/post]​

hahah yeahh this couple and the Boy/Yam couple are the most interesting as of now, because I reallllly wanna see how they can hate each other to loving each other later on. :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Just saw 55 and ombuddhaaaaaaaa!!! they get stuck again :( sigh i hope it doesnt end up where they are trapped or captured and then we have to wait like 2 episodes for them to get out.........but maybe this is a chance where each couple will get to split up and get lost from one another with their couples...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ohh damn it!! their stuck again!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Dies!!! man... almost all of the gors are being taken.... only two more left... suriya and suniwan!! i hope those two can come back and save the others...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
tangmoe said:
ohh damn it!! their stuck again!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Dies!!! man... almost all of the gors are being taken.... only two more left... suriya and suniwan!! i hope those two can come back and save the others...
[post="148402"][/post]​
yeah I had a feeling that these two would be the only left with the gor .. but the thing is there might also be conflict in that suniwarn likes arnyanee. sigh!! cant wait!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
yeah I had a feeling that these two would be the only left with the gor .. but the thing is there might also be conflict in that suniwarn likes arnyanee. sigh!! cant wait!!!
[post="148408"][/post]​

damn.. i new suniwans ass is gonna like anyanee... i can telll from that smile.. grrrrr.. boy he better snap out of it quick.. before someone going to fly to thailand and beat his ass up... grrrrrrr next week episodes better have those two going to save the others get the gors back and have more sweets love scenes... or else... :karate pose: :rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
tangmoe said:
damn.. i new suniwans ass is gonna like anyanee... i can telll from that smile.. grrrrr.. boy he better snap out of it quick.. before someone going to fly to thailand and beat his ass up... grrrrrrr next week episodes better have those two going to save the others get the gors back and have more sweets love scenes... or else... :karate pose: :rolleyes:
[post="148438"][/post]​
yeah!! when u go lemme know so i can go to... sigh I wanna go kick his cute butt!! lol hahah and AccCk i suppose jarntrapa and Aisorn .. then pumin and amtika .. have the chance to get closer..remember jantrapa has to better play hard to get!! grRR to teach that boy a lesson!! :sweat:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
yeah!! when u go lemme know so i can go to... sigh I wanna go kick his cute butt!! lol hahah and AccCk i suppose jarntrapa and Aisorn .. then pumin and amtika .. have the chance to get closer..remember jantrapa has to better play hard to get!! grRR to teach that boy a lesson!! :sweat:
[post="148450"][/post]​
hehhe dont worry tina.. imma go to your house and pick you up wen i gonna go kick his cute ass... you its funnie that i use to think hes is ugly but after awhile.. he got cuter for me.. heheheh.... hell yea!! juntrapa !! PLAY HARD TO GET!! MAKE AISOON SUFFER!!! AHAH!! And Pumin!! PLAY HARD TO GET TOO!! .. Wait that doesnt sound right.. heheh

wells anyways.. next week they better have their gors back and more love scenes... if not.....

: getting passport and plane tickets ready:

PUAHAHHA!! Tina imma go pick you up wen im ready to go!! hehehehe... :p