Kror Guy Yasit

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
val said:
Can somebody tell me why Suriya's mom dislike anyanee? i
[post="158384"][/post]​

Suriyah's mother doesn't like uyanee because she thinks uyanee is evil and the reason why suriyah rebels against her and that the only reason why she helps in the first place is because she was obligated to do it..

waiting anxiously for the couples to have more scenes together.. when that happens then sighs ill be like finally!!

cyber_angel

sarNie Egg
yeah they are sooo cute and i like it when unca sooo jelousy of bua and soo far i have only seen sudacat and aunnie whaen she going with tep wisawat but i hope there are more romance i can't wait to see more romance between the couples :blink:

phai

sarNie Egg
AHHHH....okay i think i'm a bit behind <_< ...well yesturday i just got the movies :D ....only two cds came and it played that they ...juntrapha and pumin and putarut got their gort back and angkharts and prakaipurk got theirs too.... i just love it when sunniwauns :wub: being so sos so so so nice to bua and angkharts gets jealous...sososososo cute.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sooooooooooo sweet. Aungkard carry Buayam(even though it's the fake one but still it's Yam that Boy carry)...he was so worry about her. it was a long scene that he carry her. i like it. heheh :D

val

sarNie Adult
ahhhhh....it's going nowhere, they're like under spell and the bad guys changes their self into the others here and there. Not a lot of sweet scene between the couples at all.

phai

sarNie Egg
teedee said:
sooooooooooo sweet. Aungkard carry Buayam(even though it's the fake one but still it's Yam that Boy carry)...he was so worry about her. it was a long scene that he carry her. i like it. heheh :D
[post="160924"][/post]​
teedee what do you mean that it was "the fake" one? :huh: :blink:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
phai said:
teedee what do you mean that it was "the fake" one? :huh: :blink:
[post="160968"][/post]​

Jeckalan, the cat girl, turned into Yam, to go see Boy. I don't know why though. I guess since Yam wasn't doing anything to make Boy like her even more, Jeckalan wanted to make the romance hurry up.

Also I agree that it's dragging again. Ahhhh!!! The god guy is pissing me off. Why can't he just get over Anyanee? She's no longer the same girl who was his wife. I hope she doesn't get back with him at the end, cuz that would just take away the point of her being born into a new person, and she can't just go back to her old life. :shock:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ugh still havent watched but yeah secretagent i doubt she'll end up going back with him =x and if she does then ill so wanna kick the writers tush it would be a whole waste of time and months watching a lakorn with a dumb ending =x and o0o0 hahah boy and yam romancing up why why why and where where where is my suniwarn and montra.... ohsz i just noticed that montra played in the lakorn with bee matika ummmm forgot the name........... uh uh..... uh.... OH! sao noi oy kwarn where bee was a homeless or whatever and her real mother is a queen and princess and etc... montra played the bad girl though .... =x lolss

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
There is still a hope for bua. Anyanee suggested bua focus on being a good person and pray (teer sin paowanaa- u know, what nuns do) so she can handle the monster that is inside of her. At first, bua almost could control the monster but it won. It was pretty good at her first try, but I think if she keeps trying, she will eventually be able to control it and live almost a normal life.

Power

sarNie Egg
Umm..can someone tell me why I am still watching this boran? hahah. There is no freakin point to this boran. Back and for and it's already episode 63?? What is going on here?!!? The writer or whoever needs to be fired. So pointless. I just want to see the ending!! Boran these days are not good. I grew up watching boran, and enjoy watching it, but now it just sucks!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Power said:
Umm..can someone tell me why I am still watching this boran? hahah. There is no freakin point to this boran. Back and for and it's already episode 63?? What is going on here?!!? The writer or whoever needs to be fired. So pointless. I just want to see the ending!! Boran these days are not good. I grew up watching boran, and enjoy watching it, but now it just sucks!
[post="161259"][/post]​

so right all u say B)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally agree with you <<vallapa..The only reason I am still watching this boran lakorn is this couple They are so cute even their screen time is very limited>>>
yep yep..the only reason i'm still watching this la korn is because of Yam&Boy. they are sooooo cute and they both play their character very well. love them both. but i still hate the writer. write such crappy storyline. <_<

phai

sarNie Egg
vallapa said:
The only reason I am still watching this boran lakorn is this couple :wub:

They are so cute even their screen time is very limited :sweat:

picture belong to PEPO at http://club.yimsiam.com/memorable

[post="161296"][/post]​

OMG that is so so so so freakin cute!!!!! :w000t: :w000t: AHHHHH :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: i can't wait to watch that part...and yeah i know i luv this couple too...also sunniwaun and montra...and prakaipurk and paetra....luv them.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

shubby

sarNie Adult
hehehhehe....alot of ppls complain about this lakorn, but they still continue watching it...and i'm one of them...lolx...don't know why but just want to finish it what will happen next!!

phai

sarNie Egg
i have a question...i forgot what episode its on, but its when sooleeyah went to go get anyuni from the god dude ( that was when the god guy faked prakaipurks and angkharts gorts) ansd when they went out they turned into their old selves for a bit...does anyone why that happened? :blink:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
THis lakorn is seemed to drag a lot now. The problem just doesn't solve and the same thing repeat. The couples hardly have any screen times together. That just suck.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
THis lakorn is seemed to drag a lot now. The problem just doesn't solve and the same thing repeat. The couples hardly have any screen times together. That just suck.
[post="162295"][/post]​

Haha yeah, it's so annoying. And it's just a waste of time having the bad guys pretend to be them and cause more drama. I thought when they said they were gonna extend the lakorn even longer, I thought they meant showing more action or love scenes. But instead, they meant adding in pointless scenes just to make it longer for no reason. And does anyone else feel sorry for that guy who is supposed to be Peythra's friend? He's there helping them, but they don't really talk to him or pay attention. He's just...there. hahah. If he's supposed to be with the green girl, they need to have love scenes since they're always together. :lol: