Krrish *Hrithik Roshan*

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks for the pics. what's with his long hair? why is everyone going for the long hair...hmmm...no more F4 look alikes! ;)

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
F4 look alikes?! hahaha omg that's so true. I think it's because of John Abraham and his "I'm too sexy for my hair" look. All the men seem to have followed in his footsteps.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
The title of their new movie is "Krrish." and it will come out sometime next year. It's a sequel to Hrithik's last movie "Koi Mil Gaya."

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
nope. sorry trailers should be out next year, the music might be out earlier, but no guarantees as dates are always subject to change.

Mint27

Hrithik is HOT as always, but I prefer him with short hair although this style doesn't look that bad! ^_^

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey! guys with long hair is HOTT! Not girl long, but ya know, the cute 70's hair-cut long. Aniwaise...i think he'd look hotter if the hair was just a little bit trimmer and had more style in it. lol. And damn, the girl sure look in shape. :D :D

sambvang

sarNie Egg
WOW! The girl is really pretty but I don't like Hrithik w/ long hair. He looks way betta and hotter w/ short hair. Not every guy is going to look good w/ long hair. ;)

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
He's been in Khabie Khushi Kabhi Gham, Koi Mil Gaya, Kaho Naa Pyar Hai, Yaadien, Mujhse Dosti Karogie to name a few. Watch out for his upcoming sequel to Koi Mil Gaya, which will be Krrish.

danny

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait for it....i love her hair it's so long and pretty...^^
and yes i agree with you guys about Hrithiks hair its not good on him...he should lose it but.......